75 Millen Avenue, Pakuranga 1,437sqm Site; Develop or Do Up – Must SellTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Certificate of Title - 75 Millen Ave.pdf
- Code of Practice REINZ Auction.pdf
- Feasibility Report - 75 Millen Avenue.pdf
- Floorplan - 75 Millen.jpg
- How can we buy this home - Auction.pdf
- LIM - 75 Millen Avenue.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rates - 75 Millen Ave.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 75 Millen Avenue.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
- Terms of Supply form.docx
Property DescriptionAfter 40 delightful years in a home and position our vendors have adored, they are moving so this home must be sold.
At the end of a cul-de-sac down a long ROW right on the water’s edge this private, tranquil property will work for land bankers, home owners who want long term options and developers alike.
* Elevated with water views across the Tamaki River from most rooms
* Private and spacious living opens to a generous sun trapped entertainers’ deck
* Modern kitchen boasting fantastic storage
* Five bedrooms – master with loads of wardrobe space and built in drawers
* Large upstairs bedroom is currently used as an office / study
* Separate toilet, bathroom & shower room with an additional powder room upstairs for convenience
* Two mains pressure hot water cylinders – one servicing the lower level, the other servicing the upper level – both with airing cupboards attached
* Tandem garage plus a workshop (with a water view)
If all of this wasn’t enough…there is a feasibility report showing three two-storey, 170sqm terrace houses can be built on the section.
Dust off your paintbrushes, the opportunity that exists here is only limited to your imagination! See you at the open homes!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.