64Barry Ready To GoTweet
- /Code Compliance Certificate/
- CCC- 64 Barry.pdf
- /Rating Information/
- Rates Information.pdf
- /Rent Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal 64 Barry.pdf
- 64 Barry - Beckett - Title.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you are looking for a family home, a home to retire to or a rental investment, this property has you covered. Rest assured that everything has been done - the house has been relocated onto the site so all services are brand new. The 402m2 section is fully fenced and gated for kids and pets and there is a new carport and new concrete driveway.
The 3 bedrooms are all a good size, the kitchen/dining area has a new heatpump and a ranchslider to an east- facing deck and the lounge has a great view of the Waihi hills.
The property is within walking distance of daycare, kindy and primary schools. With vacant possession, this could be exactly the type of home you have been looking for. Call now for an appointment to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sue Moore
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Sue ventured into real estate in 2000, having had several less than desirable experiences when buying and selling real estate. The theory was that she could do the job better; and she does.
With previous life experience as a dairy farmer and then as a retail store owner in Waihi, she has a wealth of local knowledge which she will share with enthusiasm, a good sense of humour and great professionalism. She treats people as she would like to be treated herself and has formed many friends in the process.
Sue is very proud of her years with Professionals. She is part of a small team with a huge amount of real estate experience in the town. She is always happy to help with your real estate needs. Give her a call. You might make a friend.