15Canon SLICE OF HISTORYTweet
- 15 Canon - Title 2.pdf
- 15 Canon - Title.pdf
- /Rating Information/
- Rates Information.pdf
Property DescriptionLook at this .....3 double bedroom miners cottage with nice road appeal and handy location. I'm surprised at how spacious this property is with a large kitchen with dining room extension off to the east, separate lounge with heat pump and 3 large double bedrooms. There is a single garage at the rear of the section with plenty of off street parking and the section is fully fenced. The bathroom is a combo with shower over the bath, vanity and WC.
This property would respond nicely to some improvements. It has lovely road appeal and is a great location for a work from home business, located as it is on State Highway 2. If you are looking for a project property which is quite liveable, this could be it.
Phone Sue for an appointment to view.
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser : www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/PWA11189
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sue Moore
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Sue ventured into real estate in 2000, having had several less than desirable experiences when buying and selling real estate. The theory was that she could do the job better; and she does.
With previous life experience as a dairy farmer and then as a retail store owner in Waihi, she has a wealth of local knowledge which she will share with enthusiasm, a good sense of humour and great professionalism. She treats people as she would like to be treated herself and has formed many friends in the process.
Sue is very proud of her years with Professionals. She is part of a small team with a huge amount of real estate experience in the town. She is always happy to help with your real estate needs. Give her a call. You might make a friend.