9Kimberley Is This The One ?Tweet
- 9 Kimberley - Title.pdf
- /Rating Information/
- Rates Information.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 9 Kimberley Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionBuilt in 1976, this wonderful family home has a lot to offer. It has 3 double bedrooms, each with wardrobe, separate lounge with heatpump and ranchslider to the back yard, plus separate dining room with slider to the large conservatory. The bathroom features dual amenities with a separate shower room, separate WC and another room with bath and vanity; a great setup for families.
The single garage has internal access, and there is a shadehouse, potting shed and large garden shed at the rear of the 809m2 section.
This is a quality property with a great location in the College area of town. The home is in very good order and has great potential. The section is nicely planted and is level and relatively easy care.
It has obviously been a very happy home and is now ready for a new family. Phone now for an appointment to view.
DEADLINE SALE - 4PM 27 OCTOBER 2017
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sue Moore
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Sue ventured into real estate in 2000, having had several less than desirable experiences when buying and selling real estate. The theory was that she could do the job better; and she does.
With previous life experience as a dairy farmer and then as a retail store owner in Waihi, she has a wealth of local knowledge which she will share with enthusiasm, a good sense of humour and great professionalism. She treats people as she would like to be treated herself and has formed many friends in the process.
Sue is very proud of her years with Professionals. She is part of a small team with a huge amount of real estate experience in the town. She is always happy to help with your real estate needs. Give her a call. You might make a friend.