21 Tawa Street, Edgecumbe EDGECUMBE - GREAT VALUETweet
- Approved Guide - NZ Residential Property S and P Agreement - Copy.pdf
Property DescriptionStill in much of it's original condition this 1950's weatherboard home has huge potential.
This property was not affected by the floods so retains its native timber floors. Log fire. Insulation in the ceiling and underfloor. Separate laundry. Double garaging. Large section with a rural outlook.
Here is a home ripe for renovation so make your best move and add value to this little gem.
Call me on 027 338 7272 to arrange a viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Statement of passing over information
This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents, not Professionals Whakatane Limited, the Professionals. Accordingly Professionals Whakatane Limited is merely passing over this information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited or reviewed the information, and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same.
To the maximum extent permitted by law Professionals Whakatane Limited do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of this information.