92C Eivers Road, Whakatane EXCITING ON EIVERSTweet
- Approved Guide - NZ Residential Property S and P Agreement - Copy.pdf
- Property File 92C Eivers Road.pdf
- clw5208.tif - Trapeze Desktop.pdf
Property DescriptionHere is a new listing that will attract good attention from anybody wanting to live within walking distance to shops, schools, sports clubs, churches and most amenities.
On offer here at 92C Eivers Road are three double bedrooms and two bathrooms with open plan modern kitchen and lounge.
This low maintenance brick property is nestled in a popular neighbourhood. Currently tenanted at $370 per week, the tenant would love to remain if a new owner would like to take possession at a later date?
There is a garden shed and rear paved courtyard area just perfect for your outdoor table and chairs.
To the side is a fenced lawn which could also be utilised, maybe for your boat or trailer? There are some plants in place at the rear, or perhaps could be ideal for a few veges?
Don't delay your visit here, this is a Set Sale closing on the 2nd July at 2pm with interest expected over $385,000.
Similar available properties are few and far between, make this one yours.
Call me anytime to discuss, arrange a visit or see you at the open homes - Chris Robson 027 577 0029.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Statement of passing over information
This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents, not Professionals Whakatane Limited, the Professionals. Accordingly Professionals Whakatane Limited is merely passing over this information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agents. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited or reviewed the information, and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same.
To the maximum extent permitted by law Professionals Whakatane Limited do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of this information.