47 Aston Drive, Waimairi Beach The best of both worlds!Tweet
- 2.0 EQC Scope & Payout.pdf
- 2.1 Insurance policy.pdf
- 3.0 Code of compliance.pdf
- 4.0 Title.pdf
- 4.1 Memorandum of transfer.pdf
- 4.2 Memorandum.pdf
- 4.3 Rates.pdf
Property DescriptionCountry estate at the beach! A rare opportunity to secure this superb owner crafted home of a very high standard to last the test of time.
Sited on 1077sqm section with a majestic driveway and gate opening out to the park this is truly a unique property.
Looking for plenty of parking space for a boat, caravan, and or trailer? A huge garage with extra height for the larger vehicles and impressive workshop.
The home consisting of 3 double bedrooms master with walk in robe and dual access to the spacious bathroom with spa bath.
2 living rooms interconnecting with access to the outdoors and entertaining areas. A country kitchen experience, a real delight for the master chef, with so many extra special features, to see and enjoy.
Country living comes with everything oversized and this home is no exception! Warmth is paramount double glazed, HRV, gas heating and water and north west facing for maximum sun.
Wonderful location meters to the beach, a recreational haven with many activities nearly on your doorstep, cafes and shopping close by and in zone for the new SBHS & AGHS now open.
With Taiora QEII pools and gym open, hot salt water pools being built some would say best part of town to live in!
Viewing is essential, vendors are building their retirement home, this property is for definite sale and possession is flexible.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Debbie Gordon
Gold Real Estate Group Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Currently based at ‘the best little office at the beach’, Debbie Gordon’s real estate career began in 1993. In 2011, she took some time out to work with EQC and insurance groups, which has enforced a great deal of knowledge when dealing with properties and clients affected by post-quake issues. In 2013 Debbie came back to her true passion – assisting both sellers and buyers to achieve their real estate goals in a professional and personable manner.
Having received numerous awards and accolades at local, provincial, and national levels over a number of years, Debbie attributes her success as a real estate professional to one thing – the ability to listen to her clients’ needs. It may sound simple enough, however, client feedback in regards to their experience with Debbie is consistently the same. Debbie gives 110%, and continues to stay in touch long after the transaction has concluded. A big believer in having clients for life, it is no surprise, the majority of Debbie’s business comes from repeat and referred customers.
Debbie is very conscious of helping and being a part of the local community and, where she can, is happy to support local not-for-profit organisations.
Surrounded by a conducive Eastside team and talented admin staff within the Harcourts gold franchise, Debbie would welcome the opportunity to offer advice regarding the sale or purchase of any property in a timely and relevant fashion.
...Don’t take our word for it though, find out yourself – call Debbie today.