334 Ashworths Road, Ohoka Rich History, Bright Future...Tweet
- Building Report 334 Ashworths Road.pdf
- Guide to buying at Auction.pdf
- LM1701971 - 334 Ashworths Road - 12-12-17-reduced.pdf
- Listed Land Use Register 334 Ashworths Road.pdf
- Particulars and conditions of sale of real estate by auction 334 Ashworths Road, Ohoka.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Information.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2014.pdf
- Title 334 Ashworths Road, Ohoka.pdf
Property Description…A future now easily within your reach! With a history dating back to the late 1800’s and formerly known as ‘Ohoka Creamery’, this home oozes character, whilst contemporary comforts have been cleverly incorporated to complement modern lifestyles.
So many thoughtful touches; the master bedroom tucked away to the rear of the home with ensuite & walk-in-robe, a modern kitchen with open plan dining and living spaces that lead out to the verandah and swimming pool. Surrounded by a mature and picture pretty garden, the outdoor entertaining areas are perfectly positioned to ensure effortless supervision of any pool activities – this area is perfect for Friday night drinks or relaxed weekend BBQ’s.
Nestled into an established 4047m2 setting, the country style garden is perfect for children to play hide and seek while the adults enjoy a game of Boules. So many options for creating lifetime family memories. In Ohoka school zone, properties like this, at an affordable level, don’t come to market often – a must view. Our vendors have already purchased their new house and are now ready to sell on auction day or before! Don’t delay viewing, your future is in your hands!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.