12 Broadbent Street, Riccarton Live in or lock and leave - you decideTweet
- 12 Broadbent Street Information booklet EMAIL V.pdf
Property DescriptionThis near new unit on a freehold title in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Riccarton must be sold.
- Modern kitchen adjoins living area.
- Sliding doors in the lounge opening out on to the sun drenched courtyard
- Separate study nook/extra bedroom or alternative living space
- Large bathroom features a bath and separate shower.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- Single internal access garage
- In zone for Christchurch Boys and Girls High Schools, an easy walk to the Westfield Mall for shopping and access to public transport.
- Uni close by
Out of town owner says sell it now - get in quick before it is snapped up!!
DEADLINE SALE: All offers presented by Tuesday 18th December at 4.00pm (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mari Crampton
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Being invited to help my clients with their property transactions is certainly a privilege. After all, your home is where you raise your family, create lifelong memories and look forward to the golden years ahead. Buying or selling your home can be a stressful experience, but it’s my job to make it as simple and straightforward as possible. I’ll guide you through the process, ensuring you have the knowledge you need to make informed decisions, and keeping you in-the-loop at every stage. Having owned and renovated a number of properties myself I know how to unlock the character and potential of a home, and I work closely alongside my clients to ensure they put their best foot forward when presenting their home to the market. I’m a caring, empathetic person; passionate about real estate and always willing to go the extra mile to help my clients achieve their goals. With the extensive networks and industry-leading resources of the Harcourts team behind me you can rest assured you’re getting the latest insights and the very best possible service. Call me anytime for an obligation-free chat about your property – I’d love to hear from you!