12 Marshwood Place, Upper Riccarton Refreshed & Rejuvenated!Tweet
- 12 Marshwood Place auction booklet email v.pdf
Property DescriptionCalling all first home buyers, downsizers and investors - this is a must view property!
Sitting firmly on TC1 ground and enjoying all the advantages of its 1960s origins, this well maintained home comes with the spacious rooms and large windows typical of its era.
A revamped interior offers a neutral décor with plush carpet complete with extra underlay, separate laundry and updated bathroom.
You can add to this the new fences, heat pump and a location that puts you within easy access to shops, services and schools while staying well away from the main road.
Sought after for their solid build and ability to be easily updated for contemporary living, this home demonstrates why good bones will always be at a premium.
My owners instructions are clear - this property MUST be sold before or on auction day!
AUCTION: Thursday, 20th December at 12.00pm. Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 1.15-1.45pm & Wednesday 1.30-2.00pm
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.