97a Wilsons Road, St Martins Rear Unit - Rare OpportunityTweet
- 97a Wilsons Road auction booklet email v.pdf
Property DescriptionFor singles, couples or retirees wanting that convenience, easy care lifestyle coupled with having all essential services and recreational pursuits right on your doorstep, this fabulous over-60's T/H will surely tick all your boxes.
Slightly elevated and set back from the road opposite New World this unit has a very well thought-out floor plan comprising 2 double bedrooms (master ensuite), a spacious open plan kitchen / dining / living area plus a large conservatory with in/outdoor flow to the private, fully fenced, grassed courtyard area.
A sun-soaked northerly aspect, double glazing, heatpump & HRV system all combine to ensure your winter warmth, with the internal access garaging and off street parking adding to its flexibility & appeal.
Our owner has now comfortably settled into a new retirement villa creating a golden opportunity to secure a rare combination of quality & convenience in a much sought after city fringe location. So be quick, this will be sold. Immediate possession available.
OPEN HOMES: Saturday, Sunday & Thursday 1.30-2.15pm
AUCTION: Thursday, 30th May from 12.00pm. Grenadier Auction Rooms, 98 Moorhouse Ave (unless sold prior).
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.