23 Radbrook Street, Avonhead Realistic Owner Says Sell NOW!Tweet
- 01 Property Flyer & Information.pdf
- 02 Title 23 Radbrook St.pdf
- 03 LIM 23 Radbrook St.pdf
- 04 Insurance policy 23 Radbrook St.pdf
- 05 Cert of Compliance 23 Radbrook St.pdf
- 06 EQC info 23 Radbrook CLM_2011_169891 - FULL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- 07 EQC info 23 Radbrook CLM_2011_169891 - CSA.pdf
- 08 Rental appraisal 23 Radbrook St.pdf
- 09 LLUR-23 Radbrook Street.pdf
- 10 Auction AgreementFINAL 23 Radbrook Street.pdf
- 11 EQC & Insurance Form - 23 Radbrook Street.pdf
- 12 Section 136 - 23 Radbrook Street.pdf
Property DescriptionHere's a property which will tick many of your boxes for your next family home. Merrin School and Burnside High School zoning. Tick! University of Canterbury and Avonhead Shopping Centre in close proximity. Tick! Easy access into the City centre and Hagley Park. Tick! TC 1 land. Tick! When location really matters this property provides you what you need.
For those who want a garage with some X-factor, the 9m x 6m garage has just that. With ranch sliders at the rear of the garage with a view into the garden area, you'll create a perfect area for a hobby room, workshop, mancave or more. The options are limitless.
A large family sections hosts this family home. With some upgrading being required to certain elements you can put some effort in to improvements once you move in and be assured of adding value along the way.
For inspections outside of open home times contact Sean Innes on 027 433 4332 directly.
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 2.30-3.15PM & Wednesday 4.00-4.30PM.
AUCTION: Thursday, 30th May at 12.00pm. Grenadier Auction Rooms, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.