2 Paterson Grove, Pukehangi Affordable OpportunityTweet
- /Certificate of Title/
- Landonline - SA14D287.pdf
- /Property Flyer/
- Property Flyer.pdf
- /Property Information Memorandum/
- Property Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rates Information/
- Rates Information.pdf
Property DescriptionNestled in a cul-de-sac environment, this super cute starter home tempts on all levels. It frames views of Mount Ngongotaha, boasts a beautifully renovated kitchen and bathroom and has a superb deck area that can be partially closed up on a cool day. The lounge has direct access onto this versatile alfresco which can be used as a sheltered play area for kids on a rainy day.
The three-bedroom dwelling has heat pump comfort and comes with the bonus of a substantial 6mx9m garage. Children can free range outdoors on the landscaped and well manicured 849 sq m section.
The impeccable presentation and affordable price tag offers entry-level buyers and investors alike an opportunity that's hard to resist.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ashley Duncan
Ashley Duncan is from a family who live and breathe real estate, love connecting people with property, and have an affinity with the rural environment. Having worked successfully in property management both here and in Western Australia, Ashley made the move into real estate sales early in 2018 where she quickly made her mark, being named top agent of the month and rapidly growing a strong database of clients.
Partnered with New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty, Ashley relishes the opportunity to bring a new level of marketing service to her clients, via the brand’s bespoke approach to showcasing property, and unrivalled global reach.
Born and raised locally, Ashley has an intimate knowledge of the area and is passionate about helping people live the Kiwi dream. She grew up enjoying a country lifestyle and is a former top show rider. You can still find her horse riding for leisure.
Ashley offers a full boutique service tailor-made to her clients' individual needs. She is committed to savvy marketing, expert representation and achieving a premium result. Her ultimate satisfaction comes from providing the highest quality service, with integrity and professionalism. Real estate is in Ashley's DNA.