270 Rangatira Road, Beach Haven HOME AND INCOME, MIXED HOUSING URBAN!!Tweet
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionFantastic yield with development potential!
Serious opportunity with options galore. Two Free standing homes in immaculate condition sitting on top a 898m2 freehold site, zoned mixed housing urban. Combined rent at the moment of $1,010 per week. Live in one and rent the other, rent them both, develop the site or potential sub divide. Someone is going to reap some serious rewards.
• 3 Bedrooms.
• Modern bath and kitchen.
• 2 Toilets.
• Recently renovated.
• Beautiful polished flooring.
• Garage and storage
• Open plan living.
• Lovely lawn and patio area.
• Plenty of parking.
• 2 Good sized bedrooms.
• Sunny wrap around decking.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living.
• Space for trampoline and veggie garden.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sam Hope
Iron Bridge Property Group & Iron Bridge Real Estate Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
A born and bred North Shore local, Sam has extensive experience working in various trades and strong relationships within the community. Together, these traits give him a unique insight into the North Shore property market, which is of significant benefit to his customers. Sam’s clients enjoy his down-to-earth, honest approach and appreciate his hard-working attitude.
Away from work, Sam is a keen surfer and ocean swimmer. He also loves spending time with his two daughters.