24 Kilburn Street, Bishopdale Renovators, This Is A CrackerTweet
- * IMPORTANT_ Form_Purchaser Acknowledgement & AML Identification.pdf
- * Key Property Information.pdf
- Brochure + Photos.pdf
- CERA Zoning - TC2.png
- EQC_Earthquake Claim & Insurance Information.pdf
- EQC_Final Letter Of Payment.pdf
- EQC_Scope Of Works.pdf
- EQC_Scope Of Works_$7831.50 Ceilings Only .pdf
- EnvirCant_Logburn Details.png
- Insurance Policy.pdf
- LLUR_Land Records.png
- Property Title.pdf
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- z_Introducing_Bridget Perry.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Bridget Perry
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
With a background in marketing, Bridget brings a wealth of advertising knowledge to her real estate clients.
Prior to working in real estate, Bridget worked with one of New Zealand’s top media buying agencies in Christchurch, which has provided her with experience in the planning and buying of all forms of media. Bridget knows how to achieve maximum results from an advertising budget.
Bridget loves a good challenge, and in the competitive world of real estate you need the drive to provide the results your clients are looking for.
Bridget is a true professional, she is someone you can rely on, is thorough and trustworthy and will always offer that all important smile.
Whether you are purchasing your first home, adding to your investment portfolio or selling your family home of 30 years, working with the right agent is very important.
Bridget loves what she does and knows that when people put their trust in you to sell or find a property, it is truly a privilege.
- TESTIMONIAL -
We are delighted to have recently worked with Bridget to sell our property. During the process she was always professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. This was especially important to us, since we live in the North Island and were selling 'from afar'. What could have been a stressful situation simply wasn't, because Bridget was in control, and in communication with us, at all times. We knew we couLld trust Bridget to do all she could to get our property sold, and we weren't disappointed, with a great result on auction day! We will never be able to thank Bridget enough, and would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to buy or sell their property.
Vanessa and Gary Thomas