52 Ferry Road, Arkles Bay #1 Choice For Entry Level LivingTweet
- Auction Agreement - 52 Ferry Road.pdf
- Auction Best Practice Guide.pdf
- Complaints Dispute Procedures.pdf
- LIM - 52 Ferry Road.pdf
- Pre-Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Purchasers Acknowledgment Form.pdf
- REA Chinese Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- REA English Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 52 Ferry Road.pdf
- Title - Ferry Road.pdf
Property Description#1 Choice For Entry Level Living
Auction Onsite: Sunday 21st July 2019 at 3:00pm (unless sold prior)
You are going to love what's on offer here with an easy care 661m2 (more or less) site, located only a short, flat stroll away from the beach with potential plus!
This three bedroom home with an easy flow throughout features a spacious living area which leads to the separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen. There has been no compromise when it comes to outdoor living space, with a private courtyard which flows from your dining area, and a large fully fenced front yard which is a fantastic space for the kids and pets to roam around. You are sure to appreciate all the parking space with a single internal garage, off street parking, and the added benefit of a separate single lockup garage which you could also use as a workshop or storage space.
The home is vacant and the owners require a quick sale! Give us a call today because you don't want to miss out on this outstanding opportunity in Arkles Bay.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly. If you have any trouble downloading the files, please contact Anita Dobson on 021 337 093.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
DISCLAIMER: The enclosed information is for your perusal only. We urge you to check any information with concerned professionals, including but not limited to the District Council, to confirm any details. Likewise we urge you to seek your own due diligence in all matters and seek your solicitor’s advice in all respects.
Contact Anita Dobson
Harcourts | Tandem Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA (2008)
Anita’s humble demeanour presents a professional salesperson with a vision to continually provide her clients with the very best experience. Her business model is based on a solid foundation of values to create clients for life, outperforming expectations and servicing her client’s needs better than anyone else.
She’s an interaction agent of service, and her ability to listen and respond to individual circumstances in a sincere way enables Anita to tailor a strategic approach for her clients. Her compelling marketing strategies of where attention goes, energy flows, creates captivating marketing solutions to ensure your property is seen by an enormous audience. This unique system delivers every one of her clients the best outcome while on the market. “You are hiring me not to sell your property, but to maximise your price’. Her energetic youthfulness and unwavering determination smoothly navigates the process and as a professional negotiator, achieves record-breaking results.
Her natural enthusiasm for Whangaparaoa is obvious to those who meet Anita. Having lived locally for over 20 years, she is an active member of the community and has a thorough, first hand understanding of the local market and the people who live there. For people who are looking to buy or sell in the area, her wealth of in-depth local knowledge and passion for the area is a genuine advantage.
Anita goes far beyond what one would perceive to be the normal role of a professional real estate salesperson. Her testimonials speak volumes about her clients’ appreciation of their experience, and results achieved and it no doubt why her customers continue to use her and refer to family and friends.