78 Poike Road, Ohauiti, Tauranga Lifestyle Quality SettingTweet
- 78 Poike Road - Easement.pdf
- Poike Road 78-LIM.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2014.pdf
- Title - 78 Poike Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is your opportunity to purchase a much-admired contemporary show home. The setting is perfect, surrounded by mature trees strategically planted on this 1064sqm section, to compliment such a quality home. An elegant statement of exceptional living with spaces that are sunny, efficient, flexible and effortless. Attention to detail spans the entire layout and easy palette to enjoy throughout. Informal and formal dining, formal and informal lounges, wood fire for cosy winter nights. Peace and privacy will be your reward. Entertaining will be your pleasure. Never be satisfied with the status quo. Entry portico sets the expectation, quality seals the deal. Call now to view.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Joanne Buxton
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Joanne has lived in Tauranga for the past 26 years. Prior to entering real estate Joanne enjoyed working with the three largest membership organisations in Tauranga: Manager Registered Master Builders Assn, Events and Training Manager for Tauranga chamber of Commerce, Manager Export NZ, Bay of Plenty Branch. Joanne has actively networked with a variety of people from all walks of life, committing her energies to connecting people to people. Joanne’s past experiences has played a huge role in the reasons why she has excelled in Real Estate for the past 10 years. Joanne has cemented her place as one of Tauranga’s most successful and dedicated sales consultants. Joanne attributes her success to three key skills:
1. Communication – listening to her Vendors.
2. Negotiating – the key that sets apart top sales consultants.
3. Marketing – ensuring that each home is presented to the market with skill, ensuring a premium price can be achieved.
Joanne is blessed to have a wonderful supportive husband and amazing family. Joanne is a Real Estate professional who works hard, listens and commits.
• 50 Million Dollar Diamond Achievement
• June 2016: 4th Place Harcourts TOP 10 Sales Award
• April – June 2016: GOLD Achievement Award
• January – March 2016: SILVER Achievement Award
• 2015 Multi Million Dollar club
• 2014 Captains club
• 2013 Multi Million Dollar club
• 2012 Captains Club
• 2011 Captains Club
• 2009 Captains Club