79 Osprey Drive, Welcome Bay, Tauranga The Good LifeTweet
- 79 Osprey Drive Welcome Bay Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Osprey Drive 79 - LIM.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2014.pdf
- Title - 79 Osprey Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionThis single level 3-bedroom brick and tile family home is sure to impress! Open plan kitchen and dining/living areas flow through to the large outdoor patio and gardens. A true "gardener's paradise" with fabulous vegetable gardens and fruit trees - ideal for summer entertaining, or just relaxing enjoying the panoramic countryside views.
Situated to enjoy all day sun, with the added feature of solar heating for your hot water needs. The entire yard is fully fenced, providing your children and pets a safe playground.
Double internal access garage with off street parking completes this delightful package.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jacqui Hutchinson
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Real estate is not just selling and buying houses. It is about putting people first and doing the right thing.
‘My aim is to ensure your experience of buying and selling property is stress free, simple and enjoyable.”
Working closely with my clients out in the market place is what I’m most passionate about and listening to what it is you want to achieve. I have exceptional knowledge of the local market and keep up to date with current property trends when putting together marketing campaigns that generate maximum exposure to ensure successful results. The Marketing of your property through detailed photography is the one opportunity to entice a buyer to pick up the phone or get in their car. Focusing on quality photography makes all the difference to how the market responds to your home.
My level of commitment, enthusiasm and energy, ensure that everyone receives the best all-round service when they work with me.
When it comes to negotiating, I focus on the goal at hand, and am strategic when it comes to finding solutions which enable both parties to move forward with a Win - Win result.
Testimonial - December 2016
From the day I met Jacqui she exuded calm and confidence. We had a tricky house to sell but throughout the whole process Jacqui was honest and we trusted her implicitly. She worked tirelessly on our behalf and she came through not only selling our house but linking us into buying the home we own now. Selling your house can be one of the most stressful times in your life. I would want nobody else in my corner other than Jacqui.
Testimonial - 11 October 2013
Jacky phoned me after I attempted to list and sell a rental property privately on Trade Me for a period of two months. I had warded off several advances from other agents during this time and was quite against listing with an agent, but Jacky’s phone manner implied honesty and integrity and I decided to give her a go and set up a meeting. After this meeting we listed the property to sell by Auction which was a first for me and Jacky got straight to work, meeting with our tenants and getting everything in place for the first open home on the very next Saturday. The house was sold that Saturday afternoon cash unconditional. I would recommend Jacky as an Agent who has good humour, lots of energy and enthusiasm and the ability to talk with and negotiate with potential buyers at the highest level and would list with her again.
J & I Maxwell-Mcginn
Testimonial - 3 December 2013
We would like to thank Jacqui for the assistance and support she provided to us during the sale of our family home of 32 years. Jacqui's attitude and constant contact set us at ease, she kept us informed every step of the way up to the auction date. Jacqui gave us great confidence and made the sale process easier for us, her efficient attitude, personal care and professional manner gave us both a sense of security as the weeks went by before our auction date.
Many thanks again for your kindness towards us both.
R & J Miller