56A Merivale Road, Parkvale Too Tempting To Pass By!Tweet
- Asbestos Test - Negative 56A Merivale Road.pdf
- Building Inspection 56A Merivale Road.pdf
- LIM Report - 56A Merivale Road.pdf
- METH TEST REPORT -56A Merivale Road.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Title - 56A Merivale Road.pdf
Property DescriptionCome and discover this hidden sanctuary! Tucked away off the street is this elevated, sunny home full of surprises. Featuring three bedrooms plus income-earning attached one bedroom, fully self-contained accommodation. Perfect for extended family living or boarder opportunities to help pay the mortgage.
This home has been loved by the current owner - they built it and have lived in it for many years.
They are relocating and want this SOLD, call to view TODAY!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Susan Northey
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Loving what I do
From first time home buyers and sellers to those in pursuit of their next purchase, Susan will assist you in your journey because everyone's story and lifestyle is different. She knows that there is more to what someone wants in a home than four walls and roof. She strives to make the process as easy as possible for her buyers and sellers by helping coordinate and navigate all the turns and negotiations along the way.
Susan has superb skills in relating to people, management and attention to detail, infectious enthusiasm, and an open and transparent style. She will make the most of every opportunity. A local, and having raised her own family in the area this has given Susan a particular understanding of the benefits of the location and also how to best advise buyers and sellers in order to meet their specific requirements.
Time out includes being involved with her children, Marcia and Marc’s sports and spending time with her husband, Phil. Walking their two dogs, Rossi and Tess at Ferguson Park or at the Mount is also a priority. Additionally, Susan loves to travel, cook and listen to music, but not all at the same time!