139 Ohauiti Road, Ohauiti, Tauranga Space GaloreTweet
- 139 Ohauiti Road - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Ohauiti Road 139 -Final Auction Particulars and Conditions- 31 January 2018.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2014.pdf
- Title - 139 Ohauiti Road.pdf
Property DescriptionSpacious home with room for all the family. Three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs plus two bedrooms and bathroom downstairs.A big deck for sun,views and entertaining. Timber ceilings in the living area provides a warm homely feel and the wood fire provides the winter warmth. The home has just been completely renovated and looks a treat. Worth viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact John Mitchinson
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
John commenced his career in banking and later moved on into retailing and restauranting for the next 26 years in Thames and Tauranga. His love of people and homes saw him join Harcourts in Tauranga in 1993. John specialises in residential and lifestyle blocks in the Tauranga area and still loves his chosen profession. His attention to detail, coupled with his keenness, diligence and ability to listen have earned him the respect of vendors and buyers alike. John prides himself on his passion, perception, integrity, marketing and negotiation skills.
Using a consultative approach John listens to his client’s wants and needs and then aims to provide an effective marketing strategy that will achieve the desired result. John believes you have to build a good rapport with sellers as it is a joint effort needed in the finding of the best buyer for your property. His empathy and lack of pressure works very well and he has made many good friendships with both buyers and sellers over the years.
John specialises in keeping his clients up to date with what is happening with the sale of their home and has an excellent success rate in selling.
During his career in real estate John has achieved numerous sales awards and it is great to have him as part of our team.