1 Coppelia Avenue, Omokoroa Location, Opportunity And Sea ViewsTweet
- 1 Coppelia Place Auction Pack.pdf
- Coppelia Avenue 1 - Final Auction Particulars and Conditions - 6 March 2018.pdf
- Coppelia Avenue 1 LIM.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2014.pdf
- Title - 1 Coppelia Place.pdf
Property DescriptionLocation, Opportunity And Sea Views
This spacious and treasured family holiday home must be sold as owners are downsizing to Tauranga. Realistic and committed vendors are prepared to meet the market and say all offers will be considered. They will miss the panoramic inner harbour views and Kaimai range sunsets. The glassed family room opens out to the wrap around covered deck and adjoins the formal dining and Rimu kitchen. This top level also features raked timber ceiling to dining and an office landing with great views. The master bedroom and guest double both open out to a covered patio and private treed yard. Take the elevator lift to the double garage with storage for car and boat. Short distance from Tauranga, zoned for Omokoroa Point School and very close to the boat ramp - it's ideally placed.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Les Geraghty
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Les has sold in excess of 500 properties, highly experienced and is a multi-award winning agent. He is friendly, informative and well known for his outstanding customer service and achieving results.
Les is a family man and understands that for most people buying a house is not just an investment but a haven for the one they love.
Les is an experienced Real Estate sales consultant (25 years) , holds an Associate of Real Estate of New Zealand (AREINZ) qualification and gained Diplomas in Real Estate Sales and Agency. He has enjoyed a highly successful sales career and has been recognised with several continuous years of top selling awards in Residential real estate sales.
Les is very willing to assist whether you are buying or selling property anywhere in the greater Tauranga area. He takes pride in his extensive register of contacts that each receive his monthly property newsletter and is proud that the major portion of his listing business is from personal referrals and repeat clients.
I have brought and sold with Les. I have always found him to be efficient, honest, very personable and good at his job. I would not hesitate to use him again.
Karma Hooper – Auckland
Les Geraghty is a gem. He listened to our needs and found us exactly the property we were looking for. He was a delight to deal with and we would have no hesitation in using him again or recommending him to others.
A & S Voss – ex U.K.
“We recently sold our house thanks to the hard work of Les Geraghty. We found Les to have an amazing positive attitude, and local knowledge, towards selling, and worked hard to bring clients in for viewing. We were constantly kept in the loop with viewings and progress, and got plenty of communication by email, text, and phone calls. We felt reassured from the start that our house sale was in very competent hands with Les in control. Les exudes energy and friendliness, and we can’t recommend him highly enough.”
Karen McIntyre / Dr Anthony March
With one phone call to Les, I was confident to list the sale of my rental property with him acting as my agent. Les directed me through all the sale options, showing me the auction process would be the best way to realise the best outcome. I work overseas – I needed an agent who was confident with local real estate knowledge to work for me and Les was above and beyond, from dealing with care with the tenants, cleaning the floors after a wet day open home, liaising professionally with the Property Managers and my lawyer, to co-ordinating a phone call meeting with the Auctioneer and ensuring I had a Harcourts Support Person on the phone during the auction. At all times he was in constant contact with me, to keep me updated through the three week process, and the outcome – an amazing above and beyond ($65,000) financial outcome above the actual reserve price for me with the sale of the property.