1-157 Bellevue Road, Bellevue Calling Savvy InvestorsTweet
- Bellevue Road 157A-LIM.pdf
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2014.pdf
- Title - 1-157 Bellevue Road.pdf
Property DescriptionCalling Savvy Investors
Start 2018 with a clever investment.
Currently tenanted for an excellent rate of return, the tenant would love to stay in this sought after location close to shops, schools and transport. Or vacant possession is also an option.
This tidy 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property has a sunny northwest aspect, private outdoor courtyard, separate laundry and covered secure carport.
Current owners have enjoyed the benefits of owning this property, but have made other plans and this little gem must be sold.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Natalie Wright
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Natalie is excited about being part of the Central Tauranga Office, based on corner Third Avenue and Devonport Road.
Originally from St Heliers in Auckland and having spent time living in Waihi Beach, she is now happy to call Tauranga home and is passionate about life in the Bay of Plenty and all that it offers her family.
She is working alongside a group of highly successful salespeople and feels fortunate to be surrounded by the enthusiasm and energy of such a great team and promises to add to that energy, bringing passion and a strong belief in exceptional service at every level. She is also well supported by a dedicated Management Team.
Natalie’s ability to build strong connections with people is complimented by her knack of being able to proactively anticipate client and customers needs and understands that everyone has unique requirements and is on their own journey.
From a performance background, Natalie has spent considerable time working in NZ film in television and in her ‘past life’ spent 3 years on Shortland Street and other TV series including Riding High and Zena.
Natalie is also a qualified Speech and Drama teacher, so communication is key. She understands how ‘Quality questions will deliver quality answers and results’.
Her aim is to ensure that clients and customers are always made to feel like the most important person in the room. Achieved by actively communicating, listening and most importantly delivering on promises, Natalie will get results for those that choose to work with her.