40 Waimapu Street, Greerton Kiwi Summer SizzlerTweet
- 40 Waimapu Street - LIM.pdf
- 40 Waimapu Street - Memorandum of Lease.pdf
- 40 Waimapu Street - Title.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSet back off the road for privacy, this roomy 1950's home has been tastefully modernised without losing the character. Large split living areas mix polished floors and carpet, off the entry foyer are three bedrooms capturing morning sun with views to the eastern hills.
There's a choice of heatpump, wood burner or HRV transfer system to keep you comfortable in any temperature.
Downstairs hides a bonus sleepout with ensuite that easily doubles as a rumpus, 4th bedroom or work from home office. There's parking for 3 vehicles outside and a single garage.
Outdoor entertaining is taken care of with two decks, a good sized lawn area with fencing and hedging to contain the party. Get in quick before this perfect summer pad is snapped up!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mat Barnes
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Selecting a real estate professional to handle the sale or purchase of what is often your most valuable assest is not a decision to be taken lightly. Who should you trust to assist you in achieving your real estate dreams?
Multi award-winning Sales Consultant Mat Barnes and his team work hard to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Through his personal experience of buying, renovating, and selling multiple properties, owning investment properties and his involvement as secretary for the Wellington Property Investor’s Association, Mat knows Real Estate. He knows how it can be a smooth process and is also aware of some of the pitfalls. The experience he and his team bring to presenting and marketing your home stem from his “grass roots” involvement with property from the other side of the fence.
Mat applies his moral code and ethics of integrity to every aspect of your transaction. He has ample energy and enthusiasm to getting the job done for you - working hard to ensure you get the best possible price.
Having lived in the U.K. for almost a decade, Mat and his wife now have three young boys and live a life full of fun and laughter. Goal setting is a family exercise and they’re always pushing the boundaries of what life has to offer.
Mat is passionate about Real Estate and passionate about helping you achieve the best results possible. If you want an agent who “walks the walk” rather than just “talking the talk” then get in touch now.