22/6 Durham Street (Kingsview Resort), CBD Inner City Lifestyle - Central TaurangaTweet
- 22-6 Durham Street - Title.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to this fabulous home situated in Kingsview Apartments in the hub of Tauranga city.
Everything is easy about living in this ground floor apartment. The home comes beautifully furnished and has an extensive list of chattels. The recent renovation includes an upgraded modern and trendy kitchen which is a pleasure to work in and perfect to entertain family and friends on the patio where you will enjoy overlooking the city and Tauranga harbour.
There's something exciting about living in the heart of a city. Here, you have all the conveniences of home as well as a gymnasium and sauna, a secure basement carpark and huge storage shed complete with workbench - seldom found in apartment living. The bustling city at your fingertips allows you to walk to work or enjoy a variety of cafes, restaurants, bars, theatres and shops.
If you are looking for a change in lifestyle and wanting a secure home that you can lock up and leave without any fuss, then come see for yourself - you'll love it!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cathryn van Breda
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Defined by Service and Expertise
Cathryn has several years Real Estate experience in the Bay of Plenty and is renowned as a top performer. She has gained many awards in recognition for standards of excellence within the industry.
With her background in Business Development for New Zealand technology companies, she is a true professional that achieves results. She has strong sales, marketing, business management, and communication skills. Cathryn’s success is fueled by her desire to provide an extraordinary level of service. It is as equally important for her to work with a reputable and trustworthy company. Harcourts, Advantage Realty Limited is a family owned business with strong moral, personal and business ethics, backed by a dedicated management team ensuring clients get the very best service.
Through Cathryn’s drive, enthusiasm and warm personality it has enabled her to build an enviable and loyal client base. She is a persuasive negotiator with a natural flair for marketing and has a proven track record of combining strong industry knowledge with exceptional levels of service.
Cathryn, her husband Anton and their three children moved to the Bay of Plenty over 16 years ago and they have never looked back. New Zealand and in particular, the Bay of Plenty is considered by many as one of the most beautiful places in the world to live. If you are considering selling or purchasing a home or relocating to this “paradise on earth” Cathryn’s extensive knowledge of the area can help you find the perfect home matching your lifestyle.
The price of property is not fixed and can be substantially influenced up or down in free-market conditions. Ultimately, your sales price will be determined by the skill of your agent.
Entrust Cathryn with the task of selling your home and join her growing list of satisfied clients.