29D Harrisfield Drive, Hairini Chic Modernised CharacterTweet
- 29D Harrisfield Drive - Title.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionFirst home buyers and investors will be wowed by this fully renovated weatherboard home, located on a private freehold title of 613sqm, with peaceful outlook. Retaining the warmth of the beautiful timber floors yet modernised with new kitchen, bathroom and roof. The kitchen boasts soft closure draws and a feature brick wall that adds texture to this bright and light space which is open plan with the dining room which flows effortlessly outside to the deck, the perfect spot for summer BBQ's. The large spacious living room enjoys the warmth of a wood fireplace and the bonus of a heat transfer system to share the warmth with 2 of the 3 double bedrooms. The kids will love the fully fenced north facing garden as well as the park across the road to run and play in. The spacious garage has ample room for Dad's workshop, plus plenty of off street parking for extra vehicles. Located close to the Polytechnic and handy to the Ohauiti shops and on the bus route. Call us today to view immediately to avoid missing out.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Tracey and Trevor East
ADVANTAGE REALTY LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
When Trevor East and Tracey Abbot joined forces in 2011 to give their clients double the duty of care and service, a couple of things happened. The combination of this accomplished duo created a dynamic blend of experience, energy, passion, knowledge. As leading real estate negotiators and marketers in Tauranga, Tracey and Trevor offer a real estate experience that is completely focussed on their clients’ needs and future plans. Between them, Tracey and Trevor have over 26 years' experience in real estate.
Tracey and Trevor have a passion for helping people with their property aspirations.
Ask yourself this question: Who should I employ if I want a team who will have my needs as their central focus and leave me with a memorable, positive real estate experience?
Look no further than Tracey, Trevor and Team TNT.