241A Maungatapu Road, Maungatapu Family Entry To MaungatapuTweet
- 241A Maungatapu Road - Final Auction Particulars and Conditions.pdf
- 241A Maungatapu Road - Title.pdf
- 241a Maungatapu Road - Auction Information Booklet.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionA great opportunity for a family to get on the property ladder in fabulous Maungatapu.
With a flat walk to both the local primary school and the shops, plus easy access to arterial roads, the beach, parks and shopping malls, the location is super convenient.
So be quick to view this lovely 1960s brick home that has stood the test of time. Elevated and well positioned for all day sun, it offers an open plan lounge and dining room, with double glazed French doors leading out to a north facing deck and fully fenced backyard, ideal for keeping the kiddies and pets safe.
A central hallway leads to three double bedrooms, master with a big walk-in wardrobe, a modernised bathroom and separate toilet. The single internal access garage has been converted to a rumpus room providing that much sought after second living space or work from home office.
This home has been a great little renter for the current owners and the tenants have loved living here. There is room for the lucky new owner to put their own stamp on this one, while benefiting from the excellent value added features already in place.
- Ceiling and Under floor insulation
- Double Glazing throughout most of the home
- Heat Pump
- Upgraded bathroom and toilet
- Rumpus Room
- Storage Room for the bikes
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Shirley Carse
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
‘Professionalism and hard work are at the heart of my real estate philosophy. Whether buying or selling real estate, I will do my utmost to achieve the best result for you’.
Prior to joining the real estate industry, Shirley enjoyed a successful career in the travel, health and pharmaceutical sectors, all highly competitive sales environments, where she received extensive sales training and developed critical thinking skills.
Now with a strong sales and marketing background spanning over 30 years and, a number of top sales awards recognising her achievements, Shirley is a confident and successful sales and marketing professional.
Known for her honest straight-forward approach, Shirley works to high standards of business ethics and understands the responsibility involved, in managing the sale of her clients' most valuable financial asset.
To achieve successful outcomes for her clients, Shirley is totally committed to providing excellent customer service, understands the importance of listening to her clients' needs and in developing a relationship of trust.
Her calm, positive and persistent attitude has enabled her to achieve outstanding results, often culminating in referral business from her many satisfied clients.
Shirley has spent many years living and working in Europe, Canada and Australia, returning to New Zealand in 2007 and more recently joining her family in Tauranga.