3 Waikite Way, Welcome Bay Affordable Brick Beauty!Tweet
- 3 Waikite Road - Title.pdf
- 3 Waikite Way - Auction Information Booklet.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionAre you a first home buyer or investor looking for a neat and tidy property? Here it is, the property you have been looking for!
For the first home buyer, move in without the hassle of a messy renovation. For the investor, maximise the rent with an easy care and low maintenance property in a great location. The modern brick and tile home offers three bedrooms, one bathroom, open plan living and kitchen and only minutes away to local amenities.
Our owner has already relocated and requires a prompt sale.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nooty Samakkan
Advantage Realty Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Nooty is disciplined, determined, enthusiastic and diverse and looks forward to sharing these qualities with her clients. She is results driven to achieve the best for her clients.
She originally Migrated to New Zealand with her family in 1999 and settled in Palmerston North before moving in 2004 to the sunny Bay of Plenty. Nooty enjoys life in Tauranga, is a member of a local fishing club, volunteers part time in local foster homes, is a member of a diverse multicultural community and part of large networking groups.
Nooty has a business degree and has had extensive experience in sales. She has built a large network of resources and loves working in the real estate industry. Is a good listener and has well developed communication skills, possesses a strong work ethic, is highly motivated and believes honesty and integrity are essential in her line of work.
Leveraging Nooty's experience as a business owner and using outstanding client service, motivational skills and marketing techniques she has her client's best interests at heart. She believes in representing her clients to the best of her ability and assisting them through the process of property sales and purchases.
Nooty's commitment to you:
Believes the process of buying and selling properties can be stressful and will work to the best of her ability to minimise stress to gain a positive result.
Committed to good communication to create a good working relationship.
Energetic and enthusiastic.
Work with the Harcourts NZ Network and local teams to get the best results.
Remain focused and never give up!