4 Mansels Road Work From Home?Tweet
- Flyer - 1 Page.pdf
- Mansels Road 4- Title.pdf
- Mansels Road 4-Rent Appraisal.pdf
- NRL Report - 25 Pooles Road.pdf
- Sun tracker.pdf
- /Council File/
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lesley Sinclair
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I first started in Real Estate in 2003 working for The Professionals until 2010 when I left to pursue personal interests, travel and subsequently operated my own cleaning business looking after high end apartments and holiday homes in Mount Maunganui/Papamoa/Tauranga. Having lived in South East Asia for 10 years prior to real estate, initially working in the wine industry in Singapore; I started my family whilst living in Singapore, Indonesia and finally Malaysia and returned to NZ as co-owner of a fishing business with 2 boats and a career in sales spanning decades which has given me the experience, tenacity, empathy and determination to work hard for my clients ensuring their real estate experience is as least stressful as possible.
I am very excited to be back in the real estate industry, working for the Professionals again – a company and brand which I am proud to be associated with.
Working for my vendors helping them to achieve their dreams and goals with their largest asset is extremely rewarding. I am committed to achieving the best possible outcome in the shortest time frame and look forward to meeting with you to discuss your requirements.