3/66 Clovelly Road, Bucklands Beach Breath-taking Views - Attractively PricedTweet
- S&P Agreement Blank - 3-66 Clovelly Rd.pdf
- school zones.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Karl Vermeulen
Preet & Co Real Estate Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
It has been estimated that up to 5% of the value of your property is determined by your choice of agent and how they perform - based on today's house prices 5% can represent a lot of money.
Born and raised in the Eastern Beaches, Karl possesses an affinity and knowledge of the area that comes with being a local.
When the opportunity arose in the late 1990's to turn a burgeoning interest for real esate into a bonafide career, Eastern Beaches was the obvious place to start.
More than a decade on and the Eastern Beaches remains at the core of Karl's business. It is here that Karl has established an extensive and loyal customer base.
It is in the Eastern Beaches that he has honed his knowledge of the New Zealand Real Estate industry.
Over the course of his 15 plus years in real estate, Karl has experience his fair share of booms, slumps and recovery cycles. It is the experience gained from being at the 'coal face' that makes him the best agent qualified to sell your home and/or invest.
Whilst the real estate market is anything but consistent, Karl's commitment to providing clients with the highest level of service & knowledge has been unwavering. His high level of repeat business is testament to this.