The Exchange, 7-23 Allen Street and 10-24 Blair Street, Te Aro The King of Courtenay PrecinctTweet
- /Asbestos Documents/
- 8-20 Blair Street, 7-25 Allen Street - Asbestos Management Plan.pdf
- 8-20 Blair Street, 7-25 Allen Street - Presumptive Asbestos Management Survey.pdf
- /Industrious Property Management Letter/
- Industrious Property_The Exchange Management Letter.pdf
- /Insurance Documents/
- Allen Street 17 - 23 INS - FEB 2018 - Amended.pdf
- Allen Street 7 - 15, INS - Feb 2018 - Amended.pdf
- Renewal Report 2019.pdf
- /LIM Report/
- Final LIM Report SR443755 - 7 Allen Street, Te Aro.pdf
- /NBS Letter and CCC/
- NBS confirmation Letter and CCC.pdf
Property DescriptionThe Exchange Building - Full of presence and character.
Formally known as The Exchange Building, this large parcel of land and building is truly a unique opportunity.
Its the first time in over 100 years to be presented to the market and it showcases the rich history and character a building like this holds.
The properties have undergone a recent seismic upgrade to now have a NBS rating of 80%.
As an investment proposal, the property has a strong WALT of 3.66 years, from 20 different tenants over 5 different income streams.
Anchor tenants to only name a few include Monsoon Poon, Little Indian, Kura and Ora Galleries, Haines Recruitment, Catch Design and Government SOE Landcorp.
This property will not disappoint you - from a casual walk through to understanding the history and reviewing the financials.
For the full detailed property Information Memorandum and tenancy details please call or email Fraser Press or Mark Hourigan.
• Net income - approx $1,600,000
• NBS rating - 80% in 2018
• Tenants - 20 tenants including anchor tenants Monsoon Poon and Landcorp
• Dual street frontages of Allen and Blair Streets, Courtenay Place
• 39 underground car parks
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyDISCLAIMER AND STATEMENT OF GENERAL POLICY
The following information has been supplied to Capital Commercial (2013) Limited (“Bayleys”) to be made available to any prospective interested parties for general information purposes only.
Bayleys and the Vendor do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and recommends that all recipients make their own enquiries to their satisfaction in all respects and seek their own independent expert advice.