1935 Kakaramea Road DECISION MADE - LEAVING TOWNTweet
- 1935 Kakaramea Road - Instrument 1.pdf
- 1935 Kakaramea Road - Title.pdf
- Aerial - 1935 Kakaramea Road.pdf
- LIM 1935 Kakaramea Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 1935 Kakaramea Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- School Zones - 1935 Kakaramea Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis 4 bedroom property on 3998 m2 of flat land deserves your attention. Spacious open plan living with generous sized door openings allowing for full wheelchair access throughout the home, 2 bathrooms including a wet area bathroom off the master bedroom and double internal access garage, this home offers purchasers a variety of living options.
The Splitstone Country Homestead Style which incorporates a wrap around verandah, french doors off living areas and master bedroom, provides plenty of options to pull up a chair and relax under cover whilst taking in the serenity of the rural surrounds. For those cooler indoor days, stay cosy by snuggling up beside the woodfire.
If peaceful country living on a easy manageable lifestyle block within 10 minutes to Hamilton city edge, close to both Ngahinapouri and Whatawhata Schools is what you have been dreaming of, this should tick the boxes! There are options for the discerning buyer here. Viewing recommended – call Stacey today on 027 404 7595.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey