7/27 Packe Street Modernised City Townhouse - Easy living!Tweet
- Other Information.pdf
- REAA Guide.pdf
- Rental Analysis.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 2-27 Packe Street.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Specialist Reports.pdf
- TC Rating.pdf
Property DescriptionThis renovated unit has new well appointed kitchen, open plan dining and lounge with on-trend decor. Indoor/outdoor living to private sunny courtyard with easy care garden and room to entertain or chill out. Upstairs a new bathroom and two double bedrooms with vaulted ceilings. All new appliances complete with warranties. Immaculate throughout. Lower power bills with LED lights. Available now, don't miss this one, call today!
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Penny Wilson
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Penny Wilson epitomises integrity, energy, hard-working, and attention to detail in every aspect of your real estate transaction. Penny grew up in rural Otago and had a successful career in the government sector for 25 years at a local and national level. In addition to a challenging management career she also jointly developed a successful company purchasing, renovating and managing properties in the Wellington region over the last 15 years. As this passion grew there was a natural transition towards the real estate business.
Penny works within a supportive team environment with Adam Rogers at Next Step Reality Limited in the Mairehau office. The office consistently performs at a top level as validated by sales results and through customer satisfaction ratings.
Contact Adam Rogers
Next Step Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Maximise the value of your home with Adam Rogers
Results. Service. Experience.
For many families, the ultimate goal is to sell their home for a premium price and with a minimum of fuss. I am 100% focused on this goal and dedicate myself to the highest standard of expertise and effort for my clients.
As the business owner of Ray White Innes Road and Barrington Mall Christchurch, my drive has been to create a company with the highest industry standards, ethics and respect for all parties.
I have put together a talented team of like-minded individuals who share my belief that developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients is just as important as always getting the best possible result. Our aim is to create clients for life through the finest service.
Add to this our intimate knowledge of the local market and current property trends, highly developed negotiation skills, plus follow-through action and you have the confidence the team and I can sell your home for a premium price.
“Real estate is not about houses, it is about people and relationships.”
2014 - Executive Performer
2011 - Premier Member
2010 - Premier Member
2006 - Premier Performer
2005 - Premier Performer
2004 - Premier Member
2003 - Premier Performer NZ
2002 - Millionaire Status
2002 - Premier Performer NZ