41 Kellaway Drive, DannemoraTweet
- 41 Kellaway Drive - Aerial Boundary Map.pdf
- 41 Kellaway Drive - Certificate of Title.pdf
- 41 Kellaway Drive - Rates Information.pdf
- 41 Kellaway Drive - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 41 Kellaway Drive - Sale & Purchase documents.pdf
- 41 Kellaway Drive - School Zones.pdf
- 41 Kellaway Drive - Tenancy Agreement.pdf
- Complaint Resolution.pdf
- Multi-Offer Form.pdf
- Purchaser Consent.pdf
- REAA Professional Conduct and Client Care Guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - Chinese.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide - English.pdf
- Steps You Can Take To Ease Your Purchase 2017.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Lovegrove Realty, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Lovegrove Realty, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agents and Lovegrove Realty is merely passing over this information as supplied to us. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any party for the accuracy or use of the information herein.
2. The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru and the city Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Lovegrove Realty or its agents.
4. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or Property Files which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gerald Simpson
Lovegrove Realty Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Are you looking to sell a property or buy your next property or even beginning to get onto the property ladder, then you will be in good hands when you make contact with Gerald.
His ability to understand your property requirements comes from his strong communication skills. Before going into the Realestate profession he did motivational speaking around South Africa, Singapore and the USA. He is also qualified in property design and draughting and has bought, renovated and sold properties for a number of years.
Gerald's ability to understand your property requirements is met coupled with his need to see you a satisfied customer and therefore will not rest till you are pleased with his service. He is passionate about Real Estate and knows the Auckland market very well and therefore is a great source of information when you decide to buy or sell. Over the years he has built up an impressive database of buyers, sellers and developers who do business with him. His accomplishments range from selling apartments to selling large blocks of development land. He never gives up on a deal as he strives to please.
Gerald is always appreciative of those who trusted him to sell their properties as well as those who have trusted his judgments and bought a property through him.
Give him a call today and let him assist you. or email email@example.com and let him know that you need an appraisal or that you are looking for a Property.
Do it now and be impressed.