112 Wildberry Street, Woolston, Christchurch Something New To EnticeTweet
- Consent Plans - 112 Wildberry Street.pdf
- Draft Title Plan - 112 Wildberry Street.pdf
- LLUR - 112 Wildberry Street.pdf
- Rental Appraisal Unit 5.pdf
- Rental Appraisal Units 2-4.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 112 Wildberry Street FULL.pdf
- TC CAT - 112 Wildberry Street.png
- /Council Files/
- [11 266143]CDB75040782 EQ Rapid Assessment 2011-03-01 Green Placard 112 WILDBERRY ST.PDF
- [21 1588641]RMA20213792 Application Original - Land Use Consent - 112 Wildberry Street.PDF
- [21 988197]383 112 WILDBERRY STREET WOOLSTON Scanned Documents.PDF
- [21 988198]866 112 WILDBERRY STREET WOOLSTON Scanned Documents.PDF
- [21 988199]427 112 WILDBERRY STREET WOOLSTON Scanned Documents.PDF
- [21 988200]112 WILDBERRY STREET WOOLSTON Scanned Documents.PDF
- [21 988202]9-9080 112 WILDBERRY STREET WOOLSTON Scanned Documents.PDF
- [22 132195]RMA20213792 Approved Plans.PDF
- [22 135908]RMA20213792 s95s104 Decision.PDF
- [22 135932]RMA20213792 Decision Email - 112 Wildberry Street.MSG
- [22 1586623]ADD202210351 - Processing - RFI Response - Letter.PDF
- [22 1586626]ADD202210351 - Processing - RFI Response - Plans.PDF
- [22 1586628]ADD202210351 - Processing - RFI Response - Supporting Documents.PDF
- [22 1586630]ADD202210351 - Processing - RFI Response - Supporting Documents.PDF
- [22 1586632]ADD202210351 - Processing - RFI Response - Supporting Documents.PDF
- [22 1673120]ADD202211055 - Processing - RFI Response - Letter.PDF
- [22 1673122]ADD202211055 - Processing - RFI Response - Plans - Balustrade.PDF
- [22 1673124]ADD202211055 - Processing - RFI Response - Plans.PDF
- [22 1673125]ADD202211055 - Processing - RFI Response - Geotech Doc.PDF
- [23 1347806]ADD20239518 - Additional information 1 - Minor Variation Application.PDF
- [23 1347811]ADD20239518 - Additional information 2.PDF
- [23 1347819]ADD20239518 - Additional information 3.PDF
- [23 145897]RMA2023230 Application Original - Combined Consent - 112 Wildberry Street.PDF
- [23 439313]RMA2023230 Approved Plans.PDF
- [23 444244]RMA2023230 s95s104 Decision and Approved Plan.PDF
- [23 444326]RMA2023230 Decision to Surveyor.MSG
- /Sales Documents/
- Buying or Selling | REA GUIDE.pdf
- Consent by Purchaser.pdf
- Consent by Vendor.pdf
- Multiple Offer Presentation.pdf
- Passing over Disclaimer.pdf
Property DescriptionNestled in the heart of Woolston, these exceptional townhouses exude an air of unmistakable charm and warmth from the moment you step through the doors. These are not just townhouses; they are true homes in every sense of the word.
Boasting three well sized bedrooms, these residences offer an abundance of space, ensuring comfort and functionality for you and your family. The convenience of internal access garaging adds an extra layer of ease to your daily routine, making life at Wildberry Street a seamless and enjoyable experience.
Unit 1 | Offers over $740,000 | 92.5sqm (more or less)
Unit 2 | UNDER OFFER
Unit 3 | Offers over $689,000 | 96.95sqm (more or less)
Unit 4 | Offers over $689,000 | 97.18sqm (more or less)
Unit 5 | Offers over $725,000 | 107.98sqm (more or less)
- Thoughtfully designed interiors that maximize both space and natural light
- High-quality finishes and fixtures
- A modern kitchen that serves as the heart of the HOME, equipped with quality appliances and ample storage.
- Private outdoor spaces, perfect for alfresco dining or simply unwinding in the fresh air
- Landscaped surroundings, creating a picturesque environment for you to call your own
Ideally situated with close proximity to the bustling Woolston village, the central business district, and an array of schooling options, Wildberry Street offers a lifestyle that seamlessly blends convenience with a sense of community. Here, easy living begins the moment you step through the door.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to make 112 Wildberry Street your forever HOME. Contact Eddie Spry for more information or come along to one of our open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Eddie Spry
Home Christchurch Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Eddie has a wealth of knowledge in the industry, from sales, auctioneering to business ownership Eddie knows the ins and outs of the real estate world. He is passionate about what he does and how he conducts himself, putting the client first above all else.
His quick actions and smart thinking put’s him above the rest of the industry, helping buyers and sellers secure their dreams with a smile on his face at all times. Driven by results and the well-being of his clients keeps him striving to be his best, so everyone can have a the real estate experience they so truly deserve.
Contact Jo Grams
HOME Christchurch Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Introducing Jo Grams: the dynamic fusion of real estate expertise and marketing flair! When it comes to the property world, Jo isn’t just another agent on the block. She’s your real estate maestro, orchestrating harmonious property deals with a touch of pizzazz.
Navigating the property market can be like deciphering a complex melody, but with Jo by your side, it’s more like a chart-topping hit. With her innovative marketing techniques, she doesn’t just showcase homes; she crafts an irresistible narrative for each property. Imagine combining the precision of Mozart with the innovation of modern pop – that’s the Jo Grams approach to real estate!
Ensuring a hassle-free experience, Jo is committed to transforming property challenges into seamless encores. With her top-tier negotiating prowess and strategic mindset, clients are always tuned into the best deals and opportunities.
But what truly sets Jo apart? Her dedication to building authentic relationships. More than just transactions, Jo believes in forging genuine connections, tuning into her clients’ unique aspirations, and orchestrating strategies that resonate. With Jo, you’re not just another client; you’re a valued member of an ensemble working in perfect harmony.
With Jo Grams taking the lead, rest assured that your real estate journey will strike the right chords. Blending professionalism with a hint of flair, Jo is the go-to choice for property endeavours that are both successful and memorable.