150 Purchas Street Lock it. Leave it. Love it!Tweet
- 00 - 150 Purchas - Auction Forms & Information.pdf
- 01 - 150 Purchas - Particulars and Conditions of Sale (updated).pdf
- 02 - 150 Purchas - Record of Title.pdf
- 03 - 150 Purchas - Land Informational Memorandum.pdf
- 04 - 150 Purchas - Insurance Policy Schedule.PDF
- 05 -150 Purchas - EQC Claim 2011.PDF
- 06 - 150 Purchas - EQC Claim 2016.PDF
- 07 - 150 Purchas - Property Inspection Report.pdf
- 08 - 150 Purchas - CCC Floor Level Map.pdf
- 09 - 150 Purchas - Technical Category.pdf
- 10 - 150 Purchas - Comparable Sales.pdf
- 11 - 150 Purchas - Rental Assessment.pdf
- 12 - 150 Purchas - Easement Instrument.pdf
- 13 - 150 Purchas - Engineer's Report.pdf
Property DescriptionHaving our served our Auckland-based investors well over the past 15 years, the time has come for them to liquidate this very tidy terraced townhouse. Given its low-maintenance set up and handy proximity to the city’s ever-changing CBD, we see this offering appealing to young professionals, young first-home buyers and investors alike.
- Clever configuration of 104sqm approx. across three levels
- 104sqm freehold land parcel
- Recently rented at $375 per week
- Open plan kitchen/living with north-facing balcony
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in storage
- Internal access garage with off-street parking space
- Building report available
- Rating valuation $360,000
With interest rates at historic lows, we’d suggest you seize the opportunity to secure your first home or the latest addition to your rental portfolio. Intent on being landlords no longer – be assured we’re acting on clear instructions to sell.
Auction: Thursday 12 September from 10.00am, Gold Auction Rooms, 471 Papanui Road (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyThe material provided has been compiled by the collection of records, documents, or information which may have been supplied by third parties, the vendor or the vendor’s agent. Accordingly it is merely passing over the information as supplied to us.
This material is provided to assist you with obtaining relevant information about the property, it is not intended that you rely solely on this information and you should conduct your own investigation. This could be legal, technical or any other advice relating to the property or information on the property.
We recommend you seek legal and other professional advice before bidding at auction, signing a sale and purchase agreement or signing any other contractual document.
Contact Caleb Griffioen
Gold Real Estate Group Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Having completed his LLB/BA (Political Science) at the University of Canterbury in 2013, Caleb has gained a solid base knowledge of sales and consumer law, conveyancing, and housing policy issues. Disinclined to practise law, Caleb made the decision to join the family profession.
Whilst studying, Caleb joined Team Griff as a personal assistant in 2009. There he learned first-hand the level of service and care involved in any property transaction, implementing innovative systems and processes to improve Team Griff's client experience. Caleb has now transitioned into a full-service sales role, and has earned an extensive list of satisfied clients in the process.
Christchurch born and raised, Caleb is buoyed by what lies ahead for the garden city.
“With the city’s rebuild well underway, it’s certainly an exciting time to be working in the real estate business - no two days are ever the same”.
Caleb’s attention to detail, relentless work ethic and intuitive grasp of new technologies ensures Team Griff's clients can reap the rewards of a cutting-edge marketing strategy.
RUNNER UP - REINZ PERSONAL ASSISTANT OF THE YEAR 2015
RUNNER UP - REINZ RISING STAR AUCTIONEER 2017