136 Lake Road Sale Paramount - Vendor BoughtTweet
- 136 Lake Road - Instrument 1.pdf
- 136 Lake Road - Instrument 2.pdf
- 136 Lake Road - Title.pdf
- Aerial - 136 Lake Road.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 136 Lake Road.pdf
- LIM - 136 Lake Road.pdf
- Overseas Investment Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure.pdf
- Property Information Sheet - 136 Lake Road.pdf
- REA Sale Purchase Agreement Guide 2018 (s).pdf
- School Zones - 136 Lake Road.pdf
Property DescriptionA meticulously presented home which combines quality construction and superb design, perfectly positioned on 1 hectare of prime land. Stunning views of Pirongia, Lake Ngaroto and Kakapuka are uncompromised with the luxurious abundance of glass throughout the generously proportioned home.
This fabulous property showcases the epitome of lifestyle living. The contemporary open plan kitchen with an induction cooktop, wall oven, and island bench forms a central hub between living areas which cascade out to a sensational outdoor recreational playground, complete with heated inground salt water pool, spa pool and sunken entertainment area.
Diesel fired under floor heating throughout the home will keep you warm and cosy when the sun goes down, whilst the log fire in the formal lounge provides a nice ambience for quiet relaxation or a gathering spot for serendipitous occasions.
In addition to the double internal access garage is a stand-alone lined shed which includes a tack room and two wash down bays. Four fenced paddocks, a central race and post and rail fencing – the perfect space for horses.
Enviable lifestyle living with instant appeal in a fabulous location – close enough to Hamilton City but far enough away to avoid the hustle and bustle, makes this property a priority to view.
Call Stacey, The Lifestyle Specialist today on 027 404 7595 to secure your own personal viewing time.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stacey Levien
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Stacey is a proven and trusted Real Estate Sales Consultant who specialises solely in the Rural and Lifestyle Market, and consistently performs to a high level of success.
Stacey's achievements are the result of her passion for the business, hard work, a deep understanding of the industry and the wants and needs of the many individual clients she deals with. Innovative and effective marketing has also helped Stacey in her quest for outstanding results. Stacey's in-depth knowledge in the field of auction has produced extraordinary results for many of her clients.
Previously part of the award winning team of Davey & Levien who achieved No. 1 in New Zealand for Harcourts for 5 years and No. 1 in the world for Harcourts for 2016/2017.
"Success in real estate comes through listening, empathy and understanding your client followed by a clear and precise plan of attack to achieve the desired outcome for the situation at hand" - Stacey