11 Bethlehem Road, Bethlehem Investor alert! Small project with big rewards!Tweet
- 2 - Auction Guidelines Sothebys BOP.pdf
- 3 - Auction Bidding Registration Form - BOP.pdf
- 4 - REINZ 2014_BestPracticeGuideAuction.pdf
- 5 - REA Sale & purchase agreement guide. New.pdf
- LIM Report - R11 Bethlehem Road.pdf
- PIM -11 Bethlehem Road.pdf
- Title - 11 Bethlehem Road.pdf
Property DescriptionTake one look at this quaint 1930's Bethlehem cottage and you will think "LOCATION, LOCATION!".
Set right on the corner of Bethlehem Road and Cherry Way, it is just a stone throw from the Bethehem shopping centre and main arterial routes.
This original cottage with native timber floors and old-worldly charm is still a project currently underway, but the bones of this home are excellent, and the land is generous and flat. Suitable for investors or developers, this opportunity can't be missed in an established and affluent area of Tauranga. Bring your builder along to realise the minimal scope of works that is required to get this home ready for returns in residential or commercial use.
Subject to council consent this would be a perfect commercial premises which, once finished, could expect an attractive return of an estimated 50k annually. Situated on a 405sqm plot of land with 100sqm of floor space. It currently shares a cross-lease with the Bethlehem Pottery Club on a total of 811sqm of land. Other commercial entities in residential premises close by are as follows: Pottery Club, Optometrist, Thai Massage.
A rare find indeed for the astute investor. With a vendor that is motivated to sell this side of Christmas.
So crunch some numbers, get your ducks lined up and investigate this prime opportunity in the heart of Bethlehem!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gregers Andersen
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Gregers is Bay of Plenty born and bred with ample local knowledge, a love for property and an extensive network of contacts both locally and internationally. His passion for this coastal paradise is unparalleled, having a clear understanding of the attraction of living here. Gregers and his young family reside on their lifestyle property in Omokoroa.
Gregers, having led a vibrant local and international career, is a communicator by nature that brings an engaging, reasoned and genuine approach to taking your most valued asset to market or finding the next property for you. With a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing from Otago University, Gregers has had comprehensive experience in the sales and marketing sector in his earlier years for both the FMCG and the service industry. This combined with his more recent career navigating the globe for 15 years as a Superyacht Captain, has produced a versatile individual who is accustomed to providing par excellent experiences for exclusive clients. Gregers has spent his time managing high value assets, clients and crew to find solutions in the most challenging of situations on land and sea. The confidence and trust garnered during this time was not just a result of his capable nature and determination to excel, but from his innate ability to read people and build lasting relationships. All of these being critical skills that have served him well in the real estate industry.
Aligning with Sotheby’s International Realty is a natural fit. Gregers emphasizes the value in working together to achieve a premium price by showcasing your property in its finest form, all underpinned by Sotheby’s unrivalled marketing strategies which give both outstanding local and global exposure. This along with a level of transparency and care that comes from someone who is here to stay.
Enjoying being back home in Tauranga, Gregers loves spending time with his family and watching his children grow up in the sunny Bay of Plenty as he did. In his spare time he likes to keep active, you’ll find him out there in the community supporting his children at local sporting events, trail riding in the bush or surfing along the coast.