148 Mark Ave, Grenada Village, Wellington Sizeable family home with options...Tweet
- Appendix A Docs 148 Mark Ave.pdf
- Builders_Report_148 Mark Avenue.pdf
- Disclosure Statement - 148 Mark Ave - Updated.pdf
- Disclosure of Renovations June 2019.pdf
- Insurance Info 148 Mark Avenue.pdf
- LIM SR422090 - 148 Mark Avenue, Grenada Village.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 148 Mark Ave.pdf
- Title WN19A_1378.pdf
- Title covenant - 148 Mark Ave_563005.1.pdf
Property DescriptionWith an extensive renovation in 2009, our owners have created a sizeable 4 bedroom home that could suit multiple living situations.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Andy Duncan and Kahn May
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
For instructions on filling in a Tender form, visit: https://youtu.be/qFytBuXJdzU
For instructions on filling in a Sale & Purchase agreement, visit: https://youtu.be/zBKVmVxOnLk
Thanks for helping us save paper by downloading property info online. To show our appreciation, we’ll make a donation to Cool Earth, the non-profit working to halt deforestation and climate change. For every download, you’ll be saving one whole tree!
You can find out more about Cool Earth and follow our progress here: https://www.coolearth.org/profiles/relatable/
Everyone deserves to have a real estate story they can be proud to tell. It’s on us to raise the bar and show the public that ours can be an industry that listens to feedback and seeks to improve.
For tips and advice on buying and selling, visit: www.relatable.co.nz
Thinking of selling? Let us help you save some time, order your free quote request online at https://relatable.co.nz/request-a-quote/