59 Rexford Heights, Pyes Pa A BOUNTIFUL SANCTUARYTweet
- /Auction Documents/
- Approved Auction Terms & Conditions | 59 Rexford Heights.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Variation to Auction Terms & Conditions.pdf
- /Property Documents/
- Aerial Boundary Map | 59 Rexford Heights.pdf
- LIM Report | 59 Rexford Heights.pdf
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Record of Title | 59 Rexford Heights.pdf
- Rental Assessment | 59 Rexford Heights.pdf
- Schools & Zones | 59 Rexford Heights.pdf
Property DescriptionA rare, and rather breathtaking find in The Lakes. Offering a colossal 1180sqm (approx.) site and laden with beautifully kept established gardens, 59 Rexford Heights might just be the one for you!
Presenting a grander feel with high ceilings and large open spaces, the home is set across a comfortable 215sqm (apron.) floor plan incorporating four double bedrooms of which the master is serviced by its own private ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, two of the remaining bedrooms share the large family bathroom, and additionally, the fourth bedroom has its own ensuite and is located on the other side of the garage - providing a private accommodation option, whether it be for teenagers, in-laws, a home office set up, or for a boarder.
Living and entertaining is made easy between the open plan kitchen, dining and living areas, plus a second family lounge, meaning you can expand or divide living space depending on your needs. Take your entertaining outdoors this summer and onto the large elevated decking expanse, the perfect spot for barbecues with an outlook of the gorgeous greenery surrounding the property.
Parking and storage options are plentiful between the double garage with an attic space including purpose built storage and lighting, along with additional off-street parking in the driveway, lending more than enough room for a boat, motorhome, or extra vehicles. Location is fantastic, only a short distance to the Tauranga Crossing, local amenities, fantastic schooling, public transport, parks, and surrounded kilometres of beautiful walking and cycling tracks.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Andre Stewart
Tremain Real Estate BOP Limited
Driven, focused and tenacious are all words that can be applied to Andre, from his tennis career and piano playing to his ability to market your property. As a competitive tennis player who represented NZ, Andre developed his ability to persist and problem solve, as well as working as a team member. These skills are central to his capacity as a real estate agent as he looks for dynamic solutions to help you purchase or sell your home.
Having grown up in Tauranga and now living here with his own young family, Andre knows the Bay. He knows what the lifestyle offers and what people who are new to the region are drawn to. Andre has always been interested in houses, considering a career in either architecture or construction before realising his people skills could be utilised effectively in real estate.
Andre has recently become a licensed agent with the REAA and started with the team in March of 2018. Joining such a supportive and diverse team with lots of properties on their files has meant a steep learning curve and capacity to experience a range of real estate situations from auctions to multiple offer negotiations. For an energetic and dynamic agent, call Andre.