116 Manuwai Drive, Matua Prestigious on Manuwai Drive MatuaTweet
- App for S.67A Waiver - Doors - 116 Manuwai Drive.pdf
- Building report 116 Manuwai Drive.pdf
- LIM Report - 116 Manuwai Drive.pdf
- PIM 116 Manuwai Drive.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 116 Manuwai Drive.pdf
- Title 116 Manuwai Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionFrom the moment you arrive at the home and enter the main gates you will straight away feel the privileged position this superb home is offering. Once inside the main entrance you will sense how well the home is laid out. Cleverly configured with excellent proportions not only in the living spaces but right through the bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen area.
The home has a grand entry and the 500 sqm plus floor area is set up to entertain. The bar area is well located by the privacy of the swiming pool for rest and relaxation. The grounds are maintenance free providing more quality time to take in the outstanding views out to the harbour and across Kings Avenue Reserve. The ten year old home has been maintained to high standard both on the inside and the exterior. The home offers a traditional feel as well as a strong sense of classic design and workmanship. A perfect ingredient for feeling well taken care of. Plenty of garaging and off street parking as well as good storage throughout the home. Welcome to Manuwai Drive Matua.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ingrid Cotton
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Ingrid Cotton is an experienced, innovative real estate salesperson who enjoys working along the stunning Bay of Plenty coastal strip.
Many years in the interior design and construction business and her track record as an award-winning interior and lighting designer gives Ingrid a useful understanding of the building industry and property presentation. Her capacity to get a deal over the line and her strong ethics bring a clarity and certainty to the process of marketing and negotiating the sale of property.
Ingrid has quickly made a name for herself with a particular focus on apartment living and high-end luxury coastal property in the Bay of Plenty. Recently she secured a record price for a Papamoa property and then secured an unprecedented beachfront sale that broke further records. She loves to match clients to property and she does this by listening to them and responding to their needs. She calls on her interior design skills when clients need guidance on ways to get their home ready for the market, ensuring their property stands out amongst others.
Outside of real estate Ingrid can be found in her rare spare time with her family and walking her dog Snoop on the beach. A lover of art and design, skiing and scuba diving, she’s also a passionate supporter of many charities.