96A Namata Road, One Tree Hill One Tree Hill lifestyleTweet
- LIM - 96A Namata Road.pdf
- S&P Agreement - 96A Namata Road.pdf
- Title - 96A Namata Road.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you are looking for a warm, comfortable, quiet and inviting home situated in a quality location then you’ve found it! Positioned back from the road, this property boasts three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus a large office or fourth bedroom. Spacious and spread over a number of levels, the house has been designed to capture the sun and could accommodate a family while also meeting the needs of those with entertaining in mind.
The living area and master bedroom enjoy lovely views over Onehunga to the Manukau Harbour and beyond. The night time views with the sparkling lights are the best. On the north wall, the lounge sliding doors open to a tiled and covered terrace which soaks up the sun and extends the entertaining area. You’ll have fun with your family and friends on the petanque court that has been created at the rear of this flat, fenced, easy-care section. There’s room for the cars with a double internal access garage and additional off-street parking.
After enjoying this lovely home for 21 years, the retirement Village now beckons. The sold sign must go up and these vendors are realistic about their price! The 'Set Date of Sale' has been set for 4pm on 5th November 2019 (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the PropertyFiles may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor and therefore this information is merely being passed over. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. Some documents supplied are ‘living’ documents and can be changed by the originator at any time without notice. It is the Purchasers responsibility to obtain their own original from the appropriate supplier in order to fully satisfy themselves of its contents.
3. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
4. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Dianne Burt
Residential RE Limited a member of Bayleys Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA2008)
Dianne began her career in real estate in 2006 and hit the ground running. Her determination, enthusiasm and well tuned communication skills saw her winning listings and getting them sold. Towards the end of her first year she was nominated “Best New International Talent” and soon after her sales qualified her to be named a top achiever.
Dianne continued to grow her business and has now successfully sold a large number of properties, and is delighted at the amount of repeat business and referrals that come her way.
Prior to real estate, Dianne has been a school teacher for many years and a staff trainer running communication courses for front-line staff. She has also developed, operated and on-sold small franchised confectionery businesses. Dianne is married to David and has three grown up children.
Dianne has had an interest in property for many years, and firmly believes that property is a great investment.
Dianne has proven herself to be a capable negotiator and her impressive record of successful sales is testament to this. She has excellent organizational, communication and motivational skills and a proven record of “making it happen”. Dianne thrives on a challenge and will put 100% of her enthusiasm and energy into the task of marketing and selling your home.