Weiti sections and developments Weiti MortgageeTweet
- Lot 300 - 3411516-SK-0010-Rev K.pdf
- Lot 300 - 3411516-SK-0011- Rev K.pdf
- Lot 300 - WB2D-ASBLT-ELECTRICAL - R0.pdf
- Lot 300 - WB2D-ASBLT-FIBRE OPTIC - R0.pdf
- Lot 300 - WB2D-ASBLT-SANITARY- R0.pdf
- Lot 300 - WB2D-ASBLT-STORMWATER - R0.pdf
- Lot 300 - WB2D-ASBLT-STREETSCAPE - R0.pdf
- Lot 300 - WB2D-ASBLT-WATER RETICULATION - R0.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - A12278K_05_StillwaterReserve Plan on Photo.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - A12278K_20160503_Water_Servicing_S127_FINAL.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - A12278K_20160525_Water_Main_S127_Further_Info_Response_Ltr.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - A12278_001_Masterplan_Rev_17 - Village 1 consented.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - ARC RDC WLL Con Ord Env ct 11 6 08.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Assessment of effects section 1, 2, 4, 5 (1 of 4).pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Assessment of effects section 6, 7 (2 of 4).pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Assessment of effects section 8 (2 of 4).pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Assessment of effects section 9 (4 of 4).pdf
- Village 1 Consent - C-001_Approved layout.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Coffey Geotech report 1 of 3.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Coffey Geotech report 3 of 3.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Coffey geotech report (plans) 2 of 2.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Consented Village 1 Masterplan 20 09 2013.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Weiti RC Application 26.11.13 inc S92 and PAUP matters.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Weiti V1 3D PDF A12278_Lot_Base_revised_lots2_20130621_A.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Weiti V1 A12278__housing_types.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Weiti V1 Housing Types 3D A12278_3D_Plan (2).pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Weiti V1 Updated 3D A12278_Base_3D_Views_150dpi.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Weiti Village 1 Policy Area 2 Subdivision FINAL COMPLETE SET 24-9-13.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Weiti s92 Request V1 Applicn.pdf
- Village 1 Consent - Weiti_Village_1_Resource_Consent_Approval.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - 3124533-FIGURE-C-001-RevE.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - 3124533-FIGURE-C-001-RevF.PDF
- Weiti Bay Consent - Correction to Weiti Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - FIGURE-C-001-Rev C.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - FIGURE-C-001-Rev D.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - FW WeitiBay - Stage 2 Lot Layout.msg
- Weiti Bay Consent - Proposed Consent Notices Structure for Weiti Village 1 07 08 2014.docx
- Weiti Bay Consent - R52447 - Decision inclusive of all variations.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - R52447E Amended DC Decision (s133a).pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - R52447F - Approved Plan.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - R52447F - Weiti Stage 2 Lot Layout Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - SUB60034797-H - Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Section 127 Application_modification to stage 2 lot layout_Final.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Section 127 Application_modification to stage 2 lot layout_update_20161020_002_trackchanges.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Section 127 Application_modification to stage 2 lot layout_update_20161021_003_FINAL_Compiled.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Variation R52447A - Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Variation R52447B - Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Variation R52447C - Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Variation R52447D - Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Variation R52447E - Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Variation R52447F - Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Variation R52447G - Decision.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Weitibay - Stage 2 Lot Layout Figure C-001.pdf
- Weiti Bay Consent - Williams Land-KOGSI Consent Order.pdf
- /Development Land/
- 126268 (1602557) RMA60831Decision.pdf-3-735018 (171 lots).pdf
- Certificate of Title.tif
- /Information Memorandum/
- Weiti IM Final 8 October 2019.pdf
- /Residential House Lots Titles/
- /Residential House Lots/
- WBRA Rules Final.pdf
- Weiti Architecture Code.pdf
Property Description• Up to 33 residential house lots available
• House lots available individually, any combination or entire consolidated holding
• 33.5 hectares (approximately) of development land
Weiti is located approximately 25kms north of Auckland's CBD on the eastern coastline of Auckland's North Shore region.
The sections and development land are surrounded by rolling hillside, valley, native bush and coastal land. The sections form part of a coastal subdivision comprising approximately 150 completed residential lots.
Option to purchase any mix of house lots and development land together or separately.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTHE VENDOR - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to these due diligence files is strictly on the basis of the terms below. The action of accessing this contents is deemed confirmation of acceptance of these terms by the accessing party.
Confidentiality and Publication
• The accessing parties acknowledge and agree that the information in the due diligence room is confidential to the Vendor.
• Neither the whole nor any part of the information in or referenced in the due diligence room may be included in any published document, circular or statement without the prior written approval of the Vendor.
• Only bone fide potential purchasers and their professional advisors may access the information within the due diligence room.
• The information may not be accessed or used for any purpose other than for considering potential offers to the Vendor on the acquisition and development of the land.
• No document or information within the due diligence room or any reference to them may be disseminated in any way by users of the due diligence room except to their professional advisors, as necessary for the purposes of the transaction contemplated and on the basis that such professional advisors have also agreed to be bound by these terms (whether or not such advisor accesses the due diligence room directly or is provided such information by the accessing party).
The material contained in this due diligence room has been prepared in good faith by the Vendor and its advisors, solely for the information of potential purchasers to assist them in deciding whether they are interested in the specified potential development land.
It is intended to be general information in and specialist advice should be sought on all matters. The information provided by advisors has been provided to the Vendor and not to any accessing party. The contents do not constitute advice to potential purchasers and should not be relied upon as such.
Where documents are specified to be in draft, the Vendor has full and absolute discretion to change or amend or replace entirely that document in full or part at any time. Accessing parties should place no reliance on such draft documents.
The information in this due diligence room does not form part of any offer or contract and is intended as a guide only and any offer made is subject to negotiation and acceptance by the Vendor.
No warranty is given or representations made as to the correctness or sufficiency of any information or statements. Potential purchasers should not rely on any material contained in the due diligence room but should make independent investigations to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy and sufficiency of the material. The Vendor and its advisors do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy or sufficiency of the material and do not assume any liability for negligence or otherwise in connection with any material contained in or omitted from the due diligence room.
The Vendor reserves the right in its sole discretion to postpone or cancel the proposed sale of the land. The Vendor reserves the rights to sell the land to any party in such component parts, at such price and on such terms as it sees fit.
Additions and Changes to the Due Diligence Room
The Vendor reserves the right to modify or add to the due diligence room or documents therein from time to time. The Vendor does not accept any responsibility for the currency of any documents or any changes to documents within the due diligence room or changes to the due diligence room itself that may change, affect or qualify any of the information provided. The Vendor will use reasonable endeavours to place notifications within the due diligence room of documents added, removed, altered or modified from time to time but potential purchasers are advised to check regularly for any such changes.
Questions and Answers Process
Any party may submit written questions to Bayleys during the due diligence phase and Bayleys and/or the Vendor will endeavour to answer such questions noting however that any questions and the answer provided by Bayleys or the Vendor may, at the Vendor’s sole discretion, be made available to all parties accessing the due diligence room.
Contact Gerald Rundle
Bayleys Real Estate Limited
Licensed under the REA Act 2008
Gerald Rundle is the Director - Corporate Projects for Bayleys Real Estate Limited. He has been part of the Bayleys Team since 1997 and he has over this time worked on a diverse range of commercial, industrial, rural and residential properties as well as special projects.
Gerald brings to his agency and project role a wealth of information and real estate experience gained from over 30 years in the property industry which has included managing the national and international operations of the Bayleys Research division, valuing and currently through direct involvement in the marketing of significant properties and projects.
Prior to joining Bayleys, Gerald gained extensive valuation experience in the areas of commercial, residential and industrial property with Robertson Young Telfer (now Telfer Young) a specialist national property valuation firm.
His experience in the industry is supported by Bachelor of Property and Bachelor of Commerce degrees, both from the University of Auckland, and he is a Registered Valuer, an Associate Member of the New Zealand Institute of Valuers and a Senior Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand . His move into the property industry was after a period of time in specialist marketing roles in Air New Zealand and Oasis Industries (marketing Coca-Cola and Schweppes brands).