16 La Colina Place, Bethlehem Water views and opportunities aplentyTweet
- Builders Report October 2016 16 La Colina Place.pdf
- LIM - 16 La Colina Place.pdf
- La colina plans.pdf
- PIM-16 La Colina Place.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title 16 La Colina Place.pdf
Property DescriptionWith wrap-around views of the Tauranga harbour through to the Kaimai ranges this central Bethlehem home is in a league of its own.
The home offers 505 sqm (approx) of floorspace, exceptional features and multiple living opportunities; this property will suit families, professionals or those seeking dual living or home and income potential.
So many options are available to utilise this 3-level home to its full potential. Live on the top floor, run your business from the second and store your car collection in the five-car garage downstairs. Plus, there's plenty of room for the campervan or boat outside.
Multiple outdoor decks provide plentiful space for entertaining a crowd and enjoying the backdrop of sunsets and harbour views. Outdoor blinds and electric louvres make for usable weatherproof spaces all year round.
Unique features include a commercial-grade lift and a highly advanced security storage room that would suit collectors requiring a secure space.
Constructed in Ritek framing and solid concrete floors this home has been built to last.
Only six minutes to central Tauranga city, traffic woes will be a thing of the past.
Call us now as the vendor has purchased and this home must be sold.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard Laery
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Richard has been in the real estate industry for over twenty years. He is one of the most experienced and qualified agents in the Bay of Plenty region. His skills and knowledge stem from a diverse array of national and international experience in residential, commercial, industrial markets, project marketing to executive global leadership roles across New Zealand and Australia.
Richard is the General Manager and Sales Associate of New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty in Tauranga and works with clients to achieve outcomes beyond their expectations
Richard has been involved in over a billion dollars of real estate transactions personally and within his leadership roles. He enjoys nothing more than assisting clients and creating opportunities for them.
New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty supports several community groups around Tauranga, and this compliments Richard’s life philosophy of giving back.
For Richard, it’s about growing a great business based on valuing and developing strong long-term client relationships while being involved in the community and enjoying the unique family lifestyle that the Bay of Plenty offers.
Contact Susie Laery
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Susie comes from a career in the media with storytelling at the heart of her various roles in television and print. Through her marriage to Richard, she has also interspersed her career and raising three children with sales and support roles for Richard in the real estate sector.
Her real estate career began as a licensee, selling residential land in the Fiji Islands. Moving back to New Zealand and starting a family, she began a freelance writing career. Another international move to Queensland led to a support role for Richard as he undertook the position as CEO for a global commercial property company. She also continued work as a freelance writer for a Brisbane magazine.
Now based permanently in the Bay of Plenty, Susie is thrilled to be a licensed realtor again but this time with the longstanding Sotheby’s International Realty brand. She is honoured to be with a company that upholds high standards while offering a premium service. Susie is excited to return to real estate sales and looks forward to assisting clients in the transition of their much-loved homes.