170 Plummers Point Road Wedding Business & Unique Garden WonderlandTweet
- 170 Plummers Point Road - Aerial.pdf
- 170 Plummers Point Road - Confidentiality Agreement.pdf (public)
- 170 Plummers Point Road - Rates.pdf
- 170 Plummers Point Road - title.pdf
- Confidential - Financial Information.pdf
- FINANCIALS_170 Plummers Point Road Property Information.pdf
- LIM 170 Plummers Point Road.pdf
- NO FINANCIALS_170 Plummers Point Road Property Information.pdf
- SB Client Customer Questonaire for appts to be booked Editable.pdf
- Updated Confirmed Bookings and Pencil Bookings.pdf
Property DescriptionEnjoy a flourishing seasonal wedding and event venue, Fountain Gardens has been the picturesque location of many happy celebrations. Locals and visitors have experienced this as a magical and unforgettable place to make memories. The time has arrived for the current owners to pass the guardianship to a new owner who may enjoy making the establishment their own. Alternatively, there's scope to reshape the future here in the meandering gardens. Choose the perfect site to build among an exceptional landscape of lush plantings embracing the water lily pond with dazzling fountain, towering native, exotic and established trees, all connected by a series of babbling brooks, pathways, bridges, pavilion, and arbours. With council consent, your dream home could be created in this particularly private and tranquil realm teeming with birdlife. Benefit from extensive event infrastructure, guest accommodation, parking and sheds. Large parking and turnaround areas for visiting cars and chartered coaches all pan out at the end of the long bamboo and tree-lined driveway. It has been a trusted venue within the events community, supporting a seamless handover. The inner Tauranga Harbour, Matakana Island, Mauao and the ocean are minutes away for photo opportunities. An easy 30 minutes from the centre of Tauranga and minutes to the Whakamarama crossroads with the Omokoroa shopping precinct a 10 minute away, Fountain Gardens, 2.5 hour's drive from Auckland is a rare opportunity to fulfil your passion and change your future direction living in a one-of-a-kind environment.
Copy and paste link for more information:
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.