24 Eagleview Rise, Welcome Bay Design Your Best LifeTweet
- 2016 Geotech Report 24 and 28 Eagleview Rise.pdf
- Covenants Eagleview Rise.pdf
- Property Card 24 Eagleview Rise.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 24 Eagleview Rise.pdf
- Title 24 Eagleview Rise.pdf
Property DescriptionCreative minds will relish the chance to envisage and build their own unique home on a superb section situated in a quiet peaceful area. Elevated with a semi-rural outlook, close to the city for those seeking urban delights, yet far enough away to escape it all - the perfect balance. Excellent schools, bush walks and waterways all locally available for you to discover and create the perfect lifestyle for the whole family.
Services to site are in and ready to go, all this fantastic section awaits is visionary owners. Geotechnical Report available. Securing this opportunity will assure you the chance to design your perfect space to live your best life. Why delay? Invest today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ingrid Cotton
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Ingrid Cotton is an experienced, innovative real estate salesperson who enjoys working along the stunning Bay of Plenty coastal strip.
Many years in the interior design and construction business and her track record as an award-winning interior and lighting designer gives Ingrid a useful understanding of the building industry and property presentation. Her capacity to get a deal over the line and her strong ethics bring a clarity and certainty to the process of marketing and negotiating the sale of property.
Ingrid has quickly made a name for herself with a particular focus on apartment living and high-end luxury coastal property in the Bay of Plenty. Recently she secured a record price for a Papamoa property and then secured an unprecedented beachfront sale that broke further records. She loves to match clients to property and she does this by listening to them and responding to their needs. She calls on her interior design skills when clients need guidance on ways to get their home ready for the market, ensuring their property stands out amongst others.
Outside of real estate Ingrid can be found in her rare spare time with her family and walking her dog Snoop on the beach. A lover of art and design, skiing and scuba diving, she’s also a passionate supporter of many charities.