172/172b Tripoli RoaTweet
- 170607a-tripoli-alldwgs BS Prelim.pdf
- 170607a-tripoli-alldwgs BS Prelim_1.pdf
- 172 Tripoli Tenancey Agree.pdf
- 172Tripo c_d_0030 Scheme Plan.jpg
- 172b Tripoli Rd Lease.pdf
- 594382-Council Notice.pdf
- 594382-Property File.pdf
- ENGEO- Soil Testing agree.pdf
- FULL AEE - 172 Tripoli Road - Ver 01 - 13.12.17 - Copy.pdf
- LIM - 172 Tripoli Road.pdf
- Landonline - NA67D_584 - Copy.pdf
- P2017.001.819 172 and 172B Tripoli Road, Point England V2.pdf
- P2017.001.819 172 and 172B Tripoli Road, Point England.pdf
- SUB60312788 - Decision .pdf
- SUB60312788- Approved Plans.pdf
- SUB60312788- Approved Plans.pdf reduced size.pdf
- Soil testing PDP - DSI report.docx
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Hamish Hargrave
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
When searching for a salesperson to help you with property, you need someone who is the whole package in order to get you the full package; someone who will squeeze every last drop of blood out of the rock to get you the best price above anything else.
Hamish Hargrave is this salesperson. He began in real estate with what some might say is an unfair advantage: His father has been in real estate for over thirty years, and Hamish followed his career closely, gleaning invaluable knowledge throughout the years.
This knowledge, combined with his B. Com., in Marketing and International Business, created the firm foundations of a successful career. Add to this Hamish's background in sales and his old school work ethic, and he has a sure recipe for his, and your, real estate success.
On paper this all sounds very impressive, but part of the key to Hamish's real estate success is something that can't be proven until you meet him in person: Hamish has a genuine and likeable personality. Working with integrity, honesty and trust, he develops enduring relationships and creates clients for life.
He believes in asking the right questions and focusing on strong communication, ensuring he delivers top-notch service to all of his customers. This means that he won't make promises that he can't keep. He won't give inflated appraisals to get listings and any client can be assured knowing Hamish is a straight shooter and doesn't beat around the bush.
If you are looking for a consummate professional to help you take the next step towards your property goals, contact Hamish today. You will not be disappointed