257 Te Puna Road, Te Puna 400 Avocado Trees, Sunny Eight Hectares, Central Te PunaTweet
- 257 Te Puna Road - ABC Property Report.pdf
- 257 Te Puna Road - Aerial.pdf
- 257 Te Puna Road - Property Information UPDATED.pdf
- 257 Te Puna Road - Rates 2020.pdf
- Ballance and Lime Spreading 2015.pdf
- Building Products Warrantees and Guarantees.pdf
- End of Season Reports 2013-2019.pdf
- Fertiliser Recommendation 2013.pdf
- Fertiliser Recommendation 2015 v2.pdf
- Fertiliser Recommendation 2015.pdf
- Fertiliser Recommendation 2019.pdf
- Fertiliser Recommendation and Soil Analysis 2016.pdf
- Fertiliser Recommendation and Soil Analysis 2017.pdf
- Fertiliser Recommendation and Soil Analysis 2018.pdf
- Hill Soil Analysis 2018.pdf
- Hill Soil Analysis 2019.pdf
- LIM 257 Te Puna Road.pdf
- Pack outs 2016 - 2019.pdf
- Title 257 Te Puna Road.pdf
- Trading Account Details 2013-2019.pdf
Property DescriptionA pretty perfect 8.0933 hectares comprising a mature, well husbanded avocado orchard interspersed with grazing and incorporating the grounds of an immaculate four-bedroom family home with big rumpus, triple garaging and fenced inground pool.
The sheltered 400 tree avocado orchard is large enough for a reliable income with scope to plant more.
The orchard, with trees of varying ages, has been pruned, sprayed and harvested and is presented in excellent condition for a new owner to choose the level of personal input. It is very feasible to combine its maintenance with another profession.
The property forms a long rectangle with one very gentle gully. With approximately four hectares in avocados there’s also a paddock or two for stock or the pony. The property is served by a two bay implement shed and a couple of other miscellaneous shelters. A separate gate by the road entrance accesses the load out area. Vehicle orchard access is made easy by a track right down the side of the property.
Substantial upgrading has created a big, bright, light contemporary family home with master suite one end and family bedrooms and rumpus room the other, ample exterior doors and a patio facing the swimming pool. Cherry trees line the new concrete drive and exotic trees and a few citrus dot grounds which merge into the orchard.
Love the convenient location with the primary school just along the road, the local village and café a bit further, Bethlehem five minutes and easy access into Tauranga city. Boaties will enjoy the proximity of the Tauranga Harbour and recreational cyclists the (in progress) Omokoroa-Tauranga cycle trail which runs past the gate. Boundary indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.