2 Dunlop Road, Onekawa, Napier Desirable multi-tenanted industrial investmentTweet
- /Asbestos Report/
- Asbestos Management Plan 20-0110-001.pdf
- /Floor plan/
- Floor plan.pdf
- /Information Memorandum/
- Information Memo - 2 Dunlop Road.pdf
- L220157 2 Dunlop Road.pdf.pdf
- /Napier City Council Property Files/
- 1900-01-01 - Building Permit.pdf
- 1971-05-14 - Building Permit.pdf
- 1971-06-17 - Building Permit.pdf
- 1971-09-02 - Building Permit.pdf
- 1972-08-03 - Building Permit.pdf
- 1981-11-30 - Building Permit.pdf
- 1993-1993 - General Building Information.pdf
- 2001-2001 - General Planning Information.pdf
- BC001745 - Application.pdf
- BC001745 - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- BC001745 - Consent Issued.pdf
- BC001745 - Construction.pdf
- BC001745 - Processing.pdf
- BC001745 PLANS - 2 Dunlop Road (X473).pdf
- BC021349 - Application.pdf
- BC021349 - Consent Issued.pdf
- BC021349 - Processing.pdf
- BC050225 - Application.pdf
- BC050225 - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- BC050225 - Consent Issued.pdf
- BC050225 - Construction.pdf
- BC050225 - Processing.pdf
- BC050225 PLANS - 2 Dunlop Road (X473).pdf
- BC940244 - Application.pdf
- BC940244 - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- BC940244 - Consent Issued.pdf
- BC940244 - Construction.pdf
- BC940244 - Processing.pdf
- BC940244 PLANS - 2 Dunlop Road (X473).pdf
- BP12538 PLANS - 2 Dunlop Road (X473).pdf
- Building Cover.pdf
- CS0906 - Compliance Schedule.pdf
- Drainage Plan.pdf
- Engineering Cover.pdf
- Planning Cover.pdf
- RM930204 - Application.pdf
- RM930204 - Assessments.pdf
- RM930204 - Decision.pdf
- RM930204 - Plans.pdf
- RM940348 - Application.pdf
- RM940348 - Assessments.pdf
- RM940348 - Decision.pdf
- RM940348 - Monitoring.pdf
- RM940348 - Plans.pdf
- Sewer Information.pdf
- Water Information.pdf
- /Seismic Report/
- 2348 - SEISMIC ASSESSMENT (002).pdf
- /Tenancy Information/
- Deed of Assignment of Lease - Platinum Homes (Area C & F).pdf
- Deed of Lease - East Coast Soundz - Area D.pdf
- Deed of Lease - Heather Brunsdon Dance - Area B 2 Dunlop Road Napier.pdf
- Deed of Lease - McIndoe Kitchens - D A Todd.pdf
- Deed of Lease - Platinum Homes ( Area C & f).pdf
- GT-020734-14-16-1 Signed Deed of Lease Tenancy B 8 Carnegie Rd Tenant KT Ventures Ltd 31072020.pdf
- KTV lease DunlopRoad.pdf
- KTV lease plan.pdf
- MCM-020734-10-107-1 Deed of Variation.pdf
- /Titles and Instruments/
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Mark Evans
Eastern Realty Ltd
Mark is a senior broker of the Hawkes Bay Commercial and Industrial team providing expertise in sales and leasing services across Hawkes Bay in all sectors of the commercial market - Industrial, office, and retail property. A wealth of experience gained over time involving development projects, add value property opportunities and leasehold property transactions.
Mark has adhered himself to local investors, landlords and professionals as one of the most trusted sales and leasing agents in Hawkes Bay. Testament to Mark’s strong work ethic, integrity and reputation to deliver an unparalleled service leads to much of his business coming from referrals and repeat business from satisfied clients.
The Welshman, a passionate rugby supporter shares our good old kiwi values of work hard and play hard. Active in the community as he is at work, Mark is a proud supporter of Bluff Hill Bowling club, Omni Gymnastics, Napier Sailing Club and Carol’s by Candlelight at the Botanical Gardens, to name a few. He is also a trustee at Tamatea Intermediate school.
Mark is collaborative in his approach and is known for his commitment and persistence to achieve the best outcomes for his clients. He fully utilises the Bayleys brand, engaging buyers through strong, targeted, and innovative multi-channel marketing strategies to fully showcase client property to the widest audience to negotiate the best results for clients.