2 Norton Close, Lyttelton Modern easy & delightfulTweet
- 00. PassingOverDisclaimer.pdf
- 01. Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- 02. 2 Norton Close CONSENT.pdf
- 02. 2 Norton Close TITLE.pdf
- 04. 2 Norton Close DISCLOSURES.pdf
- 06. 2 Norton Close EQC Scope of Works.pdf
- 09. 2 Norton Close - INSURANCE.pdf
- 10. 2 Norton Close LLUR.pdf
- Proving your identity.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Daisy Foldesi
Ray White Ferrymead
Licensed REAA 2008
Daisy brings a face to real estate that is both fresh and familiar.
A long time Lyttleton resident and licensed agent since 2003, Daisy knows the area inside out. She genuinely cares for the community she lives and works in, supporting local businesses where she can and contributing to its growing culture.
Daisy is equally passionate about achieving results for the families and clients she serves. Her approach is refreshingly direct, honest and down-to-earth without compromising on achieving the best possible outcome in any given market. She doesn't overpromise yet often delivers more than what was thought possible.
Whether you have a property to sell or are looking to buy – in harbour or city – Daisy is on board to help.