30/49 Maunganui Road Every Day Is A HolidayTweet
- AGM Minutes 30-49 Maunganui Road.pdf
- Body Corporate Rules 30-49 Maunganui Road.pdf
- PIM 30-49 Maunganui Road.pdf
- Pre-contract disclosure statement 30-49 Maunganui Road.pdf
- Property Card 30-49 Maunganui Road.pdf
- REA Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title 30-49 Maunganui Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionWhy wouldn't you embrace the holiday feeling year-round? Happiness is the only option here! So easy to relax and unwind, it's a beach loving lifestyle you're investing in. Immerse yourself in the easy way of life apartments offer, it's all about leisure and entertainment! With downtown an amble away - delicious eateries and bars, cinemas, boutiques, beaches, park, Mount walks and hot pools to explore.
Fully furnished, just step in and enjoy. Another appeal - the freedom of enjoying a building and not having to maintain it - more free time to enjoy the surrounding attractions!!
Opportunity to gain return on your investment with onsite managed letting facilities.
It's an easy choice to live the enjoyable lifestyle, why wait invest now.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ingrid Cotton
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Ingrid Cotton is an experienced, innovative real estate salesperson who enjoys working along the stunning Bay of Plenty coastal strip.
Many years in the interior design and construction business and her track record as an award-winning interior and lighting designer gives Ingrid a useful understanding of the building industry and property presentation. Her capacity to get a deal over the line and her strong ethics bring a clarity and certainty to the process of marketing and negotiating the sale of property.
Ingrid has quickly made a name for herself with a particular focus on apartment living and high-end luxury coastal property in the Bay of Plenty. Recently she secured a record price for a Papamoa property and then secured an unprecedented beachfront sale that broke further records. She loves to match clients to property and she does this by listening to them and responding to their needs. She calls on her interior design skills when clients need guidance on ways to get their home ready for the market, ensuring their property stands out amongst others.
Outside of real estate Ingrid can be found in her rare spare time with her family and walking her dog Snoop on the beach. A lover of art and design, skiing and scuba diving, she’s also a passionate supporter of many charities.